Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are a lot of people that love this, but I have tried it twice now and just can't get into it. It would be better if the bread was sweet, but it's not. I just feel like I am eating a hamburger bun with ice cream in it!
I can see that - I think the sweetness comes from the sauce/ice cream combo. It's also very heavy, so not sure I would get it every single time.

I can see that - I think the sweetness comes from the sauce/ice cream combo. It's also very heavy, so not sure I would get it every single time.

I got caramel ice cream and caramel sauce, so mine was definitely sweet. It is very large and very heavy, so I don’t know if I’ll get it again. I got pretty sick, but that’s a whole other thing I’m trying to figure out.

Beaches and Cream

Country Fried Steak
085C01CF-98EF-4CDA-B618-BDC637B44550.jpg

Bowl of Chili (no cheese and onions on the side)

61A5715C-352D-40ED-A326-7AC6AA5A5E23.jpg

Beaches chocolate cake with chocolate ice cream

180B6A3D-755A-4900-B912-4633ABFC6448.jpg

No Way Jose

D7D82A48-14CD-4971-82BD-18DF576AC7B3.jpg

Should have added the appetizers to the list. Easily enough food for two with 1/2 going home.

Carrot souffle'
Braised kale and collard greens
Macaroni and cheese

Oh wow! Tell me about this?!? I presume that's cotton candy on the top? what is the Mickey made out of (Marshmallow?)

Yes, there is cotton candy on top, and the Mickey is marshmallow. My son absolutely love fed it and said it had a real candy corn taste.

Should have added the appetizers to the list. Easily enough food for two with 1/2 going home.

Carrot souffle'
Braised kale and collard greens
Macaroni and cheese

You are the first person I've seen who has ordered the carrot souffle. I'm curious about the taste/texture--would you order again?

You are the first person I've seen who has ordered the carrot souffle. I'm curious about the taste/texture--would you order again?

Kevin (aka Manager for Homecomin') "may" have given us the ingredients since we raved about it. Naturally, the actual recipe is likely guarded for good reason. He actually gave me his business card for feedback as we tinker with these ingredients; we are also local and will stop in to see him after some trial and error.

Texture was so different from anything I've ever had. I was expecting something that resembles whipped sweet potatoes, but was wrong (it is completely unique). Now that we think we know the ingredients, and based on the taste/texture, I can definitely recommend it as must have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter