Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jock Lindsay's Hangar Bar:

Not technically food.
The Scottish Professor
Monkey Shoulder Blended malt Scotch Whiskey, Hendrick's Gin, Pear Nectar, Simple Syrup, and fresh Lemon Juice

HBSP.jpg

I loved this. Perfectly balanced, not too sweet not too dry and I could taste each element pretty clearly.

Hangar Bar:

Wrong Island!
Siesta Key Silver Rum, Tito's Handmade Vodka, Tamiami Gin, Tippler's Orange Liqueur, and Sweet-and-Sour with a splash of Coca-Cola®

HBW.jpg

I didn't have any of this but I'm assuming is was pretty sweet since it was my husband's and he tends to only like very sweet drinks (his version of sweet tea is closer to tea flavored syrup). He enjoyed it as well.

Hangar Bar was part of a night of bar hopping my spouse and I did after dropping the 9 year old off at Lilo's Playhouse. Before we did that we stopped by Trader Sam's and enjoyed that space for a bit. We ordered the picky kiddo a drink which he immediately declared horrible, I managed to catch this and plan on using it to embarrass him for the rest of his life. The drink btw was delicious and Little Lord Picky Pants's parents finished it off.

Polynesian Punch
Sam’s Gorilla Grog and Hibiscus Grenadine. Served in a Souvenir Sipper

blech.jpg

Trader Sam's Grog Grotto:

Salmon Oshizushi

TS1.jpg

Gotta say we were meh about this one. Neither of us liked the rice for some reason. A piece was eaten before I got a picture. Sorry!

allthecakes.jpg Amorette's Patisserie:

We stopped by here before our bar hopping really got hopping and they told us we should come back when we were done and ready to head back to the hotel since the cakes require refrigeration. Returning tipsy was probably not the best thing I've ever done for my health though maybe for my emotional well being. I recall sweeping my hand across the counter and declaring (hopefully not too loudly) that I wanted, "ALL the cakes!".

Two more examples of me trying to eat healthier in between chasing cakes with Lapu Lapus.

Spinach and Watermelon Salad
served with Cashews, Radish and Honey-Lime Dressing

From the Oasis Bar and Grill. I was expecting chunks of watermelon but they were actually slices of some sort of crunchy not really sweet thing. Maybe unripe baby watermelons? It was not bad.

salad.jpg

Grilled Salmon
Grilled Salmon Filet served with Couscous and Steamed Fresh Vegetable

We always eat at Columbia Harbor House and I was being very virtuous this time and not ordering my usual fried shrimp. This was excellent.

virtuous.jpg

Hangar Bar was part of a night of bar hopping my spouse and I did after dropping the 9 year old off at Lilo's Playhouse. Before we did that we stopped by Trader Sam's and enjoyed that space for a bit. We ordered the picky kiddo a drink which he immediately declared horrible, I managed to catch this and plan on using it to embarrass him for the rest of his life. The drink btw was delicious and Little Lord Picky Pants's parents finished it off.

View attachment 248125

This picture is priceless. It could easily become a meme! It looks like you killed his puppy, not bought him a cute drink! Thanks for the share.

Trader Sam's:

Hawaiian Poke
with Sriracha Aïoli

View attachment 248136

Now this I could eat every day for the rest of my life. Like seriously. I think I had it 4 times during our vacation. LOVE this stuff.

If you love poke (I do!) what they produce at the poolside bar/lounge at the Swolphin is amazing. Lots of couches/cool seating and excellent drink pours:)

If you love poke (I do!) what they produce at the poolside bar/lounge at the Swolphin is amazing. Lots of couches/cool seating and excellent drink pours:)

I'll have to keep that in mind for the next trip. Thanks for the tip! :D

Be Our Guest
Chocolate Cream Puff

untitled-8478-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter