Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a quick lunch at yak and yeti on friday
, on Flickr

Chicken lo mein from yak and yeti by Imsoscared, on Flickr

I ate there last year for the first time, and while chatting to my waitress I said I'd come because Yak & Yeti Local Cafe had stopped serving beef lo mein, she then told me the chef can make a beef lo mein even though it's not on the menu. It was delicious, I'll be back this December for another helping.

Via Napoli
Prosciutto e Melone Pizza - Individual white pizza, fontina, mozzarella, prosciutto, cantaloupe, arugula

untitled-8312-L.jpg

So we just got back from our most recent trip last weekend so I've got lots of food photos to share. I figured I'd put up a few now and I'll put the rest up as I get to them in my TR which I plan to start soon. Here's just a bit though. :)

Fish Tacos and Potato Salad from Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT
IMG_5102.jpg

Sorry it's not just the food but here is my son with a chocolate chip muffin from Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT too

IMG_5535.jpg

So we just got back from our most recent trip last weekend so I've got lots of food photos to share. I figured I'd put up a few now and I'll put the rest up as I get to them in my TR which I plan to start soon. Here's just a bit though. :)

Fish Tacos and Potato Salad from Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT
View attachment 247910

Sorry it's not just the food but here is my son with a chocolate chip muffin from Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT too

View attachment 247912

Aw, what a cutie! And the food looks really yummy!!!

Aw, what a cutie! And the food looks really yummy!!!

Both boys destroyed one of those muffins. The fish tacos weren't as good as last time we were there. They seemed to be sitting out a bit and the tortillas were a little stale but they were still pretty good for theme park food. Better than a cheeseburger for sure.

Both boys destroyed one of those muffins. The fish tacos weren't as good as last time we were there. They seemed to be sitting out a bit and the tortillas were a little stale but they were still pretty good for theme park food. Better than a cheeseburger for sure.

Those muffins do look really good, I don't blame them ;) I have never had the fish tacos, but that picture certainly piqued my interest! Thanks for sharing, and for the review :D

Brown Derby:

Duck Two Ways
Pan-seared Duck Breast, crispy Duck Confit, Sweet Onion Silk, Farro Risotto, Tuscan Kale, Blueberry Gastrique

BDduck.jpg

I'd never had duck before. I'm sure it was an excellent version of duck but I've now learned I don't really like duck. I did like the "farro risotto" though.

Satu'li Canteen:

Cheeseburger Steamed Pods - Bao Buns
Steamed Cheeseburger Pod stuffed with Ground Beef, Ketchup, Mustard, Pickle, and Cheddar Cheese served with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Vegetable Chips

satulipod.jpg

My daughter liked these enough to order them a second time but didn't eat the slaw. That was fine, I liked the slaw and ate it all for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!