Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you dine at Flying Fish. This version of Plancha-Seared Hokkaido Scallops looks miles above the Antebellum Grits version we were served a while back and pictured on Disney's site. This looks super fresh, interesting and delicious. While I'm normally the world's biggest lover of grits anything...ours tasted raw and the scallops were so rich we got queasy and could only force down three of the four. Your photos are making me rethink returning to Flying Fish.

This was June 7th. I don't think this one had grits with it. Our server may have substituted something because my husband is on a low carb diet.

This was June 7th. I don't think this one had grits with it. Our server may have substituted something because my husband is on a low carb diet.
Ah, that explains it. Wish that was how the dish was served all the time. It's looks amazing so thanks for sharing. What did your husband think about the scallops themselves?

Meriweather, please, please, please tell us what you are posting. You have posted so many great pics. I would love to order some of those items, but I don't know what they are. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter