Disney Fantasy - November 3 - 10, 2018, Eastern Caribbean

Hey there. I JUST found out about this whole fish extender thing. Does anyone know if we can join or is it too late?

This group did not have an FE... there is a social media platform that has them for this cruise.
I bring extra stuff... I like to sneak around pixie dusting. If you want to send me a cabin number, sdinh07, I'd be glad to add you to my rotation.

I love your screen name Hotdogdance! That's how I feel after I book every cruise!
Thanks, I picked it when my kiddo was a Mickey mouse clubhouse addict. We are super stoked for this cruise and doing the hotdogdance!

I suspect your a little late to get into the formal exchanges.
This thread doesn't have any. Like I was saying... if you PM me your cabin w/ general info on occupants I'll come by and pixie dust you!
I only need general info.. How many adults and if you have kids just there age group is needed.

I suspect your a little late to get into the formal exchanges.
This thread doesn't have any. Like I was saying... if you PM me your cabin w/ general info on occupants I'll come by and pixie dust you!
I only need general info.. How many adults and if you have kids just there age group is needed.

We have three adults and one child. room 8088. I may just grab some goodies to do the same for those we pass. Thank you!

We have three adults and one child. room 8088. I may just grab some goodies to do the same for those we pass. Thank you!

I also just picked up some goodies for "pixie dusting". So excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter