Disney Fantasy - November 3 - 10, 2018, Eastern Caribbean

Time to get the DW to find the FE group.
I think we finally found all our door magnets etc...

I dont really facebook...

Aloha! We are so excited for our first Disney Cruise! We can't wait!! I recently came across Fish Extenders and I think that it is such an awesome idea! How do we join in on the fun?

Good Morning

I have never seen anyone turned away from an FE group unless the cruise was very close.

I have not seen an FE group being organized here but I understand there is a FB group. I can't link to it here.
All groups have different rules. I have received some really nice things, funny things and yummy things.
I once gave out silicon wrist bands that read Disney Fatasy with the cruise info on it ;) I got them on accident due to poor proof reading skills. I also gave them out with the correct spelling.
Then you would see those bands all over the ship and know hey... there is one of this crazy disboards people like me ;)

I just booked a 3 day stay at Disneyland just to tune us up and get some new pins!
Great way to spend your 26th wedding anniversary

Dcl just released the Florida residents discounted rate on this cruise. If you’re a fl resident, you might want to take a look to see if you can save on the price. It’s unusual to release this far out since we’re not under the 75 day yet.

Hi Everyone! I use this website all the time for my WDW needs but totally forgot to look for DisneyCruise. After years of going to WDW, we are finally going on our first DCL trip. We are so excited!! We are traveling with our 9 and 7yo.

My wife is giving me mixed messages. She told me we were in a 10 cabin FE group.
Then she went onto another board again to get ideas and when she asked about FE someone responded , "iron?"

I get a giant kick out of FE exchanges.

under 80 days!!!!

Just checking in. Hopefully some of you joined the FB group. Pretty low keyed group, which is nice. The FE group has started forming if you’re interested. I was excited to get my cabin assignment yesterday. I’m booked on a GTY 5E and got my cabin on deck 9. I was shocked to get my assignment 7 months out. However, my daughter didn’t get her assignment even though our reservations are linked.
I know you can’t post the link from Facebook, but what do we search for? I’ve been searching the date and nothing comes up.

Anyone know of someone that needs a roommate? I would love to do one of these cruises but I can't afford to pay double and I have ZERO friends that want/can go. so I am going through some meet pages to see if there is anyone that needs a roommate - hey you never know!

Woot we're under 60 days!
I think I'm going to book a couple spa treatments for sea days for the DW.

I wish Disney would let me order a bottle of Rum for my room. I used to bring my own and I'm probably responsible for the policy change ;)
I do need a little batch of trader pins before I go...

I managed a non stop flight coast to coast. I never get a non stop and the lay over / transfer of planes is always so stressful.
I'm staying at the airport Hyatt for my pre night. It makes it so easy to catch the ME.

Have you ever considered shipping your dis shwag ahead of time rather than shlepping it all in your bags?

We have this on hold with Florida resident rate, GTY veranda! Will be our 5th or 6th Disney cruise, tried royal caribbean's Oasis last year and Nope... we are Disney for life :) Joined the FB and hoping there will be other last-minute cruisers that are willing to come together for a FE group!! Joining me is DH, DD11 and DS8.

is it too late to join a fish extender group? going with my girlfriend (maybe fiancee after this trip) and it's our first DCL cruise.

Hi, we are also last minute booking this. Hope it's a great time For everyone. Are there any meet ups or mixology classes? This is our 3 rd Disney cruise and 1st time on the fantasy!

This group did not have an FE... there is a social media platform that has them for this cruise.
I bring extra stuff... I like to sneak around pixie dusting. If you want to send me a cabin number, sdinh07, I'd be glad to add you to my rotation.

I love your screen name Hotdogdance! That's how I feel after I book every cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts