Disney Fantasy - November 3 - 10, 2018, Eastern Caribbean

bearybubba

Mouseketeer
Super excited for our first ever cruise! We'll be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Who else is on the cruise with us!?!??

:jumping1:

Just booked this morning! DH and I are going to be celebrating our BIG birthdays next year! What better way to celebrate than leaving the kids at home and going on a Caribbean Cruise on the Fantasy?!! :sail::worship::love::cool1::banana:

:welcome:

Congrats on a kidless cruise! We don't have kids so our trips are always kidless (We do have a 14-year-old beagle named Zoie that likes to camp with us!) HAHAHA!

We booked this cruise a few nights ago. Only 507 days to go :snail: I hope the time hurries up! This will be our third Disney cruise, first time on the Fantasy and we will be celebrating Our 15th Wedding Anniversary, DH's birthday and my 12 year old's Birthday (we will also be joined by our other 2 sons). We can't wait!

So some good news for our cruise....we will get an extra hour on the ship because November 4, 2018 is Daylight Savings Time (Fall back an hour)!!!!!

I am super excited about this, and it is an at sea day so we don't have to worry about being late for excursions because of the time change!

Just booked this morning! DH and I are going to be celebrating our BIG birthdays next year! What better way to celebrate than leaving the kids at home and going on a Caribbean Cruise on the Fantasy?!! :sail::worship::love::cool1::banana:

My DH and I are going on an adult only vacation in 2 weeks but I couldn't bring myself to do a Disney cruise without the kids. They are obsessed with DCL! When they are older I will go without them as much as possible lol!!

We booked this cruise a few nights ago. Only 507 days to go :snail: I hope the time hurries up! This will be our third Disney cruise, first time on the Fantasy and we will be celebrating Our 15th Wedding Anniversary, DH's birthday and my 12 year old's Birthday (we will also be joined by our other 2 sons). We can't wait!

:welcome: YAY for more birthdays and Anniversaries!

My DH and I are going on an adult only vacation in 2 weeks but I couldn't bring myself to do a Disney cruise without the kids. They are obsessed with DCL! When they are older I will go without them as much as possible lol!!

I DO feel guilty! But by then they'll be 17 and 15, and we are going to Universal and WDW in April so maybe they'll forgive me :rotfl2:

I thought about booking another cruise line but I just can't bring myself to do it. I love DCL and it's the one I trust to spend my money on. I don't want to take a chance of not enjoying this because I was trying to save a few bucks!

I DO feel guilty! But by then they'll be 17 and 15, and we are going to Universal and WDW in April so maybe they'll forgive me :rotfl2:

I thought about booking another cruise line but I just can't bring myself to do it. I love DCL and it's the one I trust to spend my money on. I don't want to take a chance of not enjoying this because I was trying to save a few bucks!

I would feel less guilty with a 17 and 15 year old, mine are only 11, 9, and 7. They will definitely forgive you!

Joining the anniversary club!! We will be celebrating our 15 year anniversary on 11/3!! We are traveling with our 5 year old and 2 year old boys. Can't wait!!!

My husband, our son, daughter in law, our two grandchildren (boy-9 & girl-5) and myself will be on this cruise. This is our first Disney cruise, we have been on several Carnival cruises and it's our son and his family's second Disney cruise. We are all so excited. It can't get here fast enough for us.

Is anyone nervous that the ports/islands won't be restored by next year? I have zero interest in doing a Western Caribbean. If our ports are going to be closed, I'm thinking of switching to a 4-night Dream. Thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter