Disney Dream July 28 2017 (3-Night Bahamian Cruise)

I know from another time we did this there was a waiting list to see if the rest of the group was still interested....I had not decided if we were going to do that or not just because i wasn't sure if we would need that or not. I'm not sure if there would be another group or not, i made this one because i didn't not find one already made back in September. How many adults and kids (age boy or girl) and are you celebrating anything while on board?

*****NEW GROUP MEMBERS****** OUR GROUP IS CLOSED*******I APOLOGIZE I NEED TO MAKE A CORRECTION!! I KNOW I SAID NO MORE THEN 10 BUT I NEED TO ADD ONE MORE FAMILY. WE ARE UP TO 11 FAMILIES NOW AND WE ARE FOR SURE CLOSE!!! ANYONE ELSE THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN WILL GO ON A WAITING LIST. I WILL CHECK WITH THE FAMILIES ON THE LIST AND IF ANYONE OF THEM DO NOT RESPOND BACK IN THE TIME GIVEN I WILL CONTACT THE WAITING LIST TO FILL IN THEIR PLACE. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!!! ********

Rules:
There are no rules. Seriously. I don't like to micromanage these lists and just want everyone to have fun. There is no minimum or maximum to spend, there is no requirement that it be handmade or store bought. These are gifts you only have to deliver once and can either be one for each person in the cabin or a cabin gift. You can deliver on any day you wish to deliver, but I would not wait for the day we get off the ship, because we all get off super early and some may abandon their rooms before you even begin delivery. ***When it gets closer to the cruse 2 things will need to happen: we will need confirm with everyone who would like to participate that they still want to and that the information is correct AND i will make up a list & post it for all with staterooms and information so we can use that to drop off gifts***

Thank you!

List So far:
1. @DisneyLovin'VillainMommy 2A 1K (B8) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}
2. @DisneyOldingFamily 2A 3K (B10, B8, G6) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}
3. @DisneyGrammy51 2A {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}
4. @hoffnaz 2A 3K (G11, G10, B5)
5. @iheartjuppy 2A 2K (??)
6. @Mpaige1 1A 1K (B8)
7. @DISfamilyGRIFS 2A 2K (B10 & B6) {{Birthday and Anniversary}}
8. @jodi7 4A 2K (AGE, BOYS OR GIRLS OR BOTH) {{ }}
9. @Brooke Hammack 2A 1K (1.5G) {{Child's first cruise}}
10. @disneydream306 2A 2K (12B & B9)
11. @KatMacLeod 5 in family ?A ?K (?B & ?G)

Kids:
Adults:

VERY EXCITED!!!! About 124 days till we set sail!!!!

Wondering what to pack? Here is the list that Disney Cruise Line has provided on their page for our cruise.

Q.

What kinds of clothing, toiletries or other items should I pack for my cruise?

A.

It’s simple to get ready for a relaxing, enjoyable time aboard your Disney Cruise. As a general guide, bring clothing you would take on a vacation to the itinerary you’re on, such as the Caribbean, Europe or the Bahamas.

You can pack a little lighter, because there is a hair dryer in every stateroom as well as shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and soap.

Important Items
Be sure to carry all proof of citizenship, required documents, your method of payment, prescription medications (in original containers) and any valuable items with you.

Clothing
Tropical itineraries or summer travel – Bring lightweight clothing such as shorts, slacks, sundresses, jeans and short-sleeved or sleeveless tops.

Northern itineraries or winter travel – Pack warmer clothing, including a light jacket, sweatshirt or sweater, and socks.

Footwear – You may want to do some walking during port stops, so be sure to pack comfortable shoes like boat shoes, sandals or athletic shoes.

Sun wear – Swimsuits, hats or visors and sunglasses are a must for most of our itineraries. Also pack a high-SPF waterproof sunscreen if you plan to be at the pool or outdoors.

Party wear – Each cruise hosts a tropical deck party, so be ready to join the fun by bringing festive, colorful island wear.

Costumes – During themed cruises and on board celebrations like Pirate Night, Guests are invited to dress in costume. We value safety and good judgment and ask Guests to choose costumes that are family friendly, not obstructive, objectionable, offensive or violent. To avoid any disappointment or delay in the boarding process, please refrain from bringing toys or props that resemble guns, knives or other related implements. Masks that completely cover a person’s face may only be worn when standing still at character photo locations and must be carried when moving around the ship. Guest may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs. Guests that fail to comply with these guidelines may be removed from events unless their costume can be modified.

Dressy attire – If you are planning to dine at Palo or Remy during your cruise, be sure to pack appropriate clothing for these more formal, adults-only dining experiences.

Other Items
Corrective lenses – If you wear prescription glasses or contact lenses, be sure to pack spare glasses or extra contacts.

Stroller – We recommend you bring your own stroller. However a limited number of strollers are available for rent on board.

Golf clubs – If you plan to golf at any of the port stops, you are welcome to bring your clubs. Please note that clubs do not count against your
2-bag limit, but you will need to store them in your stateroom.

Happy Packing!!!!

Hey everyone!!! Im asking that our Disney Fish Extender Friends please check in so we can get a total of all information. The next main thing I need is stateroom numbers for everyone. Pictured below are from the Disney Cruise Line app. This is a great use on bpars BUT download before you get on board. Theres a count down clock, chat boards, and Navigator News. You can hook up to the ships wifi and enjoy your family fun time!!20170430_222627.png 20170430_222642.png 20170430_222655.png 20170430_222713.png 20170430_222728.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170430-221958.png
    Screenshot_20170430-221958.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 0
*****NEW GROUP MEMBERS****** WE HAVE ROOM FOR ONE MORE FAMILY BEFORE WE CLOSE THE GROUP I FEEL THAT WE SHOULD HAVE NO MORE THEN 10 FAMILIES*******

Rules:
There are no rules. Seriously. I don't like to micromanage these lists and just want everyone to have fun. There is no minimum or maximum to spend, there is no requirement that it be handmade or store bought. These are gifts you only have to deliver once and can either be one for each person in the cabin or a cabin gift. You can deliver on any day you wish to deliver, but I would not wait for the day we get off the ship, because we all get off super early and some may abandon their rooms before you even begin delivery. ***When it gets closer to the cruse 2 things will need to happen: we will need confirm with everyone who would like to participate that they still want to and that the information is correct AND i will make up a list & post it for all with staterooms and information so we can use that to drop off gifts***

Thank you!

List So far:
1. @DisneyLovin'VillainMommy 2A 1K (B8) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}
2. @DisneyOldingFamily 2A 3K (B10, B8, G6) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}
6. @Mpaige1 1A 1K (B8)
10. ***ONE MORE FAMILY***

Kids: 15
Adults: 19

VERY EXCITED!!!! About 144 days till we set sail!!!!
Thank you for all of your help with this! I'm unable to message you for info....I guess I don't have 10 posts yet. Are you able to send me a message, by chance? Thanks!

*****NEW GROUP MEMBERS****** OUR GROUP IS CLOSED*******SO EXCITED WE HAVE OUR 10********

Rules:

Thank you!

List So far:
6. @Mpaige1 1A 1K (B8)

Kids: 17
Adults: 21

VERY EXCITED!!!! About 124 days till we set sail!!!!

Thanks again!

Good Evening Disney friends! Sorry I have been a little MIA this week we had a lot going on! We are down to about 82 days and I know I am so looking forward to this cruise and relaxing.....oh who am i kidding I'm looking forward to the cruise and having some Disney FUN!!!! As of now out group is CLOSED to any new members! We have 11 staterooms and i will be working on trying to get that last bit of information from them. After that I will will make up a list/card/printout that FE Friends can use that will include the screen name and what stateroom they are in. I will try to group the floors the best as i can so that we don't have to run all over and backtrack. (I want this to be fun and not make trouble.) Once again listed below is the group for this forum.

List So far:
***5. @iheartjuppy 2A 2K (??)
6. @Mpaige1 1A 1K (B8)
***8. @jodi7 4A 2K (AGE, BOYS OR GIRLS OR BOTH) {{ }}
***11. @KatMacLeod 5 in family ?A ?K (?B & ?G)

Kids:
Adults:

VERY EXCITED!!!! About 82 days till we set sail!!!!

List So far:
1. @DisneyLovin'VillainMommy 2A 1K (B8) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}---------------Stateroom: 8000
2. @DisneyOldingFamily 2A 3K (B10, B8, G6) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}-----------Stateroom: 8515
3. @DisneyGrammy51 2A {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}-----------------------------------Stateroom: 8002
4. @hoffnaz 2A 3K (G11, G10, B5) {{ }}------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
***5. @iheartjuppy 2A 2K (??){{ }}-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
6. @Mpaige1 1A 1K (B8) {{ }}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
7. @DISfamilyGRIFS 2A 2K (B10 & B6) {{Birthday and Anniversary}}-------------------------------------------Stateroom:
***8. @jodi7 4A 2K (AGE, BOYS OR GIRLS OR BOTH) {{ }}----------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
9. @Brooke Hammack 2A 1K (1.5G) {{Child's first cruise}}--------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
10. @disneydream306 2A 2K (12B & B9){{ }}-----------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
***11. @KatMacLeod 5 in family ?A ?K (?B & ?G){{ }}-------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:

@KatMacLeod Good Evening!!! I was wondering if we could get more information from you so we can make up a total number of adults and kids! If you could let us know I'll add to our FE List! Thank you!:maleficen

I'm here! I'm here! Sorry for falling off the face of the earth!! Thank you DisneyLovin'VillainMommy for pinging me!

***5. @iheartjuppy 2A 2K (B9 G6){{1st Cruise! In-Laws' 50th Anniv.}}-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8604

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter