Disney Dream July 28 2017 (3-Night Bahamian Cruise)

List So far:
1. @DisneyLovin'VillainMommy 2A 1K (B8) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}----------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8000
2. @DisneyOldingFamily 2A 3K (B10, B8, G6) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8515
3. @DisneyGrammy51 2A {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8002
4. @hoffnaz 2A 3K (G11, G10, B5) {{ }}------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
5. @iheartjuppy 2A 2K (B9, G6){{First Cruise & In-Laws 50th Anniv.}}-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:8604
6. @Mpaige1 1A 1K (B8) {{ }}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
7. @DISfamilyGRIFS 2A 2K (B10 & B6) {{Birthday and Anniversary}}-------------------------------------------Stateroom:
***8. @jodi7 4A 2K (?B/G, ?B/G) {{ }}--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
9. @Brooke Hammack 2A 1K (1.5G) {{Child's first cruise}}--------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
10. @disneydream306 2A 2K (12B & B9){{ }}-----------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
***11. @KatMacLeod 5 in family ?A ?K (?B & ?G){{ }}-------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:

Good Afternoon fellow Disney Fish Extender Family! Something I personally look forward to on these cruises is the Stage Shows! I will never be board with any of the shows that will be seeing! We will be seeing 3 amazing shows on board!

The first one is "The Golden Mickeys". You’re invited to a Hollywood-style awards show with spectacular songs and special appearances by Mickey and friends. Delight in a very special night of Disney’s cinematic magic while celebrating the star in us all.

The Second, and one I'm really looking forward to seeing if you cant tell, is "Villains Tonight!" Disney’s most beloved villains sing, dance and scheme in this fun-filled, family-friendly Broadway-style show. Enjoy the antics of Hades and his sidekicks Pain and Panic, as they set out on a wickedly funny quest.

The last show we will see is called "Believe" This is a wonderful story! Discover a heartfelt tale of a loving daughter determined to make her studious father see life beyond work. All it takes is a bit of faith and a dash of magic.

I can't wait to enjoy them all. In the theater you are able to have drinks (Bring your own in or there are servers) along with some food items (We enjoy having popcorn during the show.) There are stands outside the doors that you can get both food and drinks from if you would like. There are also booster seats for smaller children. In some of the shows there are actors/dancers that some out into the crowd so keep your eyes open for fun interaction with them! I hope you all will enjoy as much as I do with the shows! and as always keep and eye out for your favorite characters!!!
upload_2017-5-8_13-12-6.png upload_2017-5-8_13-12-21.pngupload_2017-5-8_13-12-41.png

List So far:
1. @DisneyLovin'VillainMommy 2A 1K (B8) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}----------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8000
2. @DisneyOldingFamily 2A 3K (B10, B8, G6) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8515
3. @DisneyGrammy51 2A {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8002
4. @hoffnaz 2A 3K (G11, G10, B5) {{ }}------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
5. @iheartjuppy 2A 2K (B9, G6){{First Cruise & In-Laws 50th Anniv.}}-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:8604
6. @Mpaige1 1A 1K (B8) {{ }}----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8563
7. @DISfamilyGRIFS 2A 2K (B10 & B6) {{Birthday and Anniversary}}-------------------------------------------Stateroom:
***8. @jodi7 4A 2K (?B/G, ?B/G) {{ }}--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
9. @Brooke Hammack 2A 1K (1.5G) {{Child's first cruise}}--------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
10. @disneydream306 2A 2K (12B & B9){{ }}-----------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
***11. @KatMacLeod 5 in family ?A ?K (?B & ?G){{ }}-------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:

We're from Arkansas!

I was wondering if anyone else with boys will do the princess meet and greet? I asked mine if he wanted to go. I could tell he wanted to say yes, but he said no because there wouldn't be any other boys there.

I would like to be on a waiting list please! This would be our second time cruising and so interested in participating in this!!! I was researching what fish extenders were n didn't realize this was a thing. So cool I think this would be pretty fun. If you know of any other group that could add me please please lmk ty

@Mpaige1 we are doing that but sorry the boys aren't coming with us. BUT i have seen pictures where there were other boys there (and grown me with the princesses). What day are you guys going?

@Lillyrosed i can have you on a waiting list but i can't guarantee anything (I'm sorry i hate that part.) I will be setting a check in date with everyone very soon and I will keep you posted!

***PLEASE CHECK IN IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE ALL THE CORRECT INFORMATION FOR OUR FE FRIENDS. WE HAVE STARTED A WAITING LIST AND AFTER THE CUT OFF DATE IF FAMILIES HAVE NOT CHECKED IN WE WILL HAVE TO ADD OTHERS!!! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE GIVEN ME YOUR INFO THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTAND! ***

List So far:
6. @Mpaige1 1A 1K (B8) {{ }}----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8563

*****PLEASE SEND ME YOUR INFORMATION******

@hoffnaz , @DISfamilyGRIFS , @jodi7 , @Brooke Hammack , @disneydream306 , @KatMacLeod

We're from Arkansas!

I was wondering if anyone else with boys will do the princess meet and greet? I asked mine if he wanted to go. I could tell he wanted to say yes, but he said no because there wouldn't be any other boys there.
I'm taking my four together (2 girls 2 boys) so they boys will be there (ages 7 and 8).

Mouseketeer
***PLEASE CHECK IN IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE ALL THE CORRECT INFORMATION FOR OUR FE FRIENDS. WE HAVE STARTED A WAITING LIST AND AFTER THE CUT OFF DATE IF FAMILIES HAVE NOT CHECKED IN WE WILL HAVE TO ADD OTHERS!!! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE GIVEN ME YOUR INFO THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTAND! ***

List So far:
10. @disneydream306 2A 2K (12B & B9){{ }}-----------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8612

WAITING LIST (IF YOU DO NOT CHECK IN I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE CHOOSING NOT TO PARTICIPATE...)

@Lillyrosed
@Bessa

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!