• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney AP Magnet Thead: Figment!

Does anyone know if they have run out of these?
I know today is the last day but I really wasn’t planning to head over there,

If anyone has an extra, I'd be happy to trade a Flower & Garden Mickey, Food & Wine Mickey, Goofy or Donald magnet for it. Thanks!

They had them on Saturday. Large stacks from what I could see.
If they still have a large quantity left, any chance they might continue giving them out until they are gone? Seems like in the past, with other magnets, they continued to give them out after the original designated time frame.

If they still have a large quantity left, any chance they might continue giving them out until they are gone? Seems like in the past, with other magnets, they continued to give them out after the original designated time frame.
They usually do. We got Goofy a few days late at Mouse Gears.

so I took someone's advice and called the pass holder line a few weeks ago as I never got my orange pass holder Mickey magnet. It just appeared on my doorstep! I had forgotten about it. was a nice surprise to end a rough day with.

I don't have AP magnets to trade (as we've never been AP's) but Figment is my dd18's fav guy, and mine from my first childhood trip to WDW in 1983. If anyone has an extra that you do not need, I'm happy to pay shipping. Thanks!

Do they still have Figment available. Getting to the World on the 24th and was hoping to be able to snag him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter