• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney AP Magnet Thead: Figment!

If anyone gets an extra I would love to get it! I could pay for shipping. My daughter loves Figment but we won't make it to the festival this year!

I'd love one but won't be going down to the World during the distribution window. If anyone has an extra, I'd gladly pay a couple bucks to cover shipping!

Hope they have one as good for Flower and Garden. Too bad we'll miss the Figment magnet for Festival of the Arts.

So wish I could make it down to get a Figment. I have an extra Mickey Christmas from 2017 if anyone is in need and has an extra Figment to trade.

I just picked up an extra Figment this past week. I’m looking for a Donald one if anyone wants to trade. :thumbsup2

I will end up with an extra magnet from this years flower and garden in April. If anyone would be interested in trading a figment please let me know!

I just picked up an extra Figment this past week. I’m looking for a Donald one if anyone wants to trade. :thumbsup2
I have an extra Donald. Would love to trade for your extra Figment. PM me if you would like to trade and we can exchange addresses.

New AP holder here and will activate at the Flower and Garden Festival. Where do I get my magnet in March?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter