Disney AP Magnet Thead: Figment!

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
ytfhgvytt8799879-990x556.jpg

Hey if anyone didn’t know the new figment magnet is here as your collectable AP gift for the Festival of the Arts! I love collecting these little things (and I always get an extra in case you guys need one!)

Anyway just spreading the word! It’s so awesome!

Any idea if they will still be available after the festival? Love figment but won’t make it to activate our APs until April.

I love this magnet!! I wish I could add it to our collection, but I’m pretty sure we will miss out this one as we won’t be at Disney again until March. :(

OMG - I need this! Our family loves figment and he is my 8 year olds fave!! I have an extra Chef Mickey that I could trade! We won’t be back until April and I’m pretty sure he will he gone by then!

If anyone has an extra or is interested in a trade - please PM me!

I have a Minnie from 2018 F&G fest if anyone has an extra Figment to trade.

ytfhgvytt8799879-990x556.jpg

Hey if anyone didn’t know the new figment magnet is here as your collectable AP gift for the Festival of the Arts! I love collecting these little things (and I always get an extra in case you guys need one!)

Anyway just spreading the word! It’s so awesome!
How do you get an extra one?

I have a Chef Mickey from F&W, I’d love to trade for a Figment if anyone ends up with extra.

We aren’t back at WDW until May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter