**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

The hours are pretty disappointing, not sure this makes sense for us. We were going to give up an Artist Point dinner reservation to do this. With that, along with wanting to see the fireworks, I am just not sure it's worth it. Will have to wait and see if anything else is included.

I feel you. We have to give up our Garden Grill PPO the next morning to do this, but we’ve done it before so it isn’t a huge deal. My husband and daughter still vote to do this, so I guess I’m booking tomorrow. They’re standing their ground on sleeping late and skipping rope drop every day lol!

A meet & greet would be great but they at least need to add Star Tours, yes? That eats up a lot of people, doesn't it?

So when can you book these tomorrow? Online and calling in? Thanks so much!

We don’t really know. The Parks Blog post only said:

Tickets for Disney After Hours events at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be on-sale November 15 through the Disney Reservation Center by calling 407-939-7795.

I’m not sure if that’s 12am thing, 7am thing, or what the plan is.

So when can you book these tomorrow? Online and calling in? Thanks so much!

Tickets for Disney After Hours events at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be on-sale November 15 through the Disney Reservation Center by calling 407-939-7795.

I would keep an eye on this thread to see how bookings go. Knowing Disney there will be “technical issues.”

Thanks so much. I've been looking for the time online and couldn't find anything. Glad to know I'm not crazy. It's hard being Pacific Time zone trying to decide when to set alarm:)

Thanks so much. I've been looking for the time online and couldn't find anything. Glad to know I'm not crazy. It's hard being Pacific Time zone trying to decide when to set alarm:)

FWIW, it won’t sell out quickly. Well, at least the MK ones don’t and many dates don’t sell out at all.

Unless they have a tiny guest count for this thing (which I can’t imagine is the case), I wouldn’t stress.

The very first one at both Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom might sell out just due to bloggers attending for the reviews.

There's got to be SOMETHING, right? Characters? Super low guest count? I need more info. I'd like to wrap my head around the same cost for all three park DAH events, but need to be convinced - I think.

I completely agree. I love the MK DAH event, we even planned our February trip specifically around this event. I just think there is so much more value at MK.

If we did end up doing it and including the fireworks, what could we reasonably expect to get done in the just over two hours? I would at least want to be able to do RnRC, TOT, and all three Toy Story rides. Do you think that would be doable?

FWIW, it won’t sell out quickly. Well, at least the MK ones don’t and many dates don’t sell out at all.

Unless they have a tiny guest count for this thing (which I can’t imagine is the case), I wouldn’t stress.
I'm extremely surprised at the number of people saying they are waking up early to call to get tickets for this.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...lywood-studios/hollywood-studios-after-hours/

Looks like we're good to go. It's 7am over in the UK, I'm not gonna try until midday'ish. I'm booking for Dec. 8th.

Also, fun clarification:

The event takes place from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM:
  • Saturday, December 8, 2018
  • Saturday, December 15, 2018
  • Saturday, December 22, 2018
  • Saturday, January 5, 2019
  • Saturday, January 12, 2019
  • Saturday, January 19, 2019
  • Saturday, February 2, 2019
  • Saturday, February 9, 2019
  • Saturday, February 16, 2019
  • Saturday, March 2, 2019
  • Saturday, March 9, 2019
And 9:00 PM to midnight:
  • Saturday, March 16, 2019
  • Saturday, March 23, 2019
  • Saturday, March 30, 2019
  • Saturday, April 6, 2019
  • Saturday, April 13, 2019

I completely agree. I love the MK DAH event, we even planned our February trip specifically around this event. I just think there is so much more value at MK.
I guess I’m the opposite. I see less value in DAH at MK because, with the exception of maybe 7DMT, it’s fairly easy to ride just about every ride in MK with little to no wait on a regular day. But SDD FP are still pretty tough to get, so being able to ride multiple times at this event is pretty valuable to my family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter