**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

First few posts are updated.

Things We Now Know:

Things We Don't Know:
  • What other food/beverage options will be available (other than the ice cream/beverages included with admission)
  • What "Character Greetings" means and who is included
With the first event only 23 days away, guess we won't have to wait too long. :-)

I guess I’m the opposite. I see less value in DAH at MK because, with the exception of maybe 7DMT, it’s fairly easy to ride just about every ride in MK with little to no wait on a regular day. But SDD FP are still pretty tough to get, so being able to ride multiple times at this event is pretty valuable to my family.

Plus working around tiers...I love the MK one and loved walking around the park, but this one definitely has some rides that would give it value for me, depending on how much you can get done.

Bought tickets via phone this AM. On hold 18 mins, took about 5 mins to book (total call time, 23 mins).

Didn't learn anything material on the call, just the usual info they give when buying event tickets.

Was given a confirmation # to link to MDE (which isn't cooperating with me at the moment) and received a confirmation e-mail (nothing particularly event specific in the e-mail).

Pretty easy.

Bought tickets via phone this AM. On hold 18 mins, took about 5 mins to book (total call time, 23 mins).

Didn't learn anything material on the call, just the usual info they give when buying event tickets.

Was given a confirmation # to link to MDE (which isn't cooperating with me at the moment) and received a confirmation e-mail (nothing particularly event specific in the e-mail).

Pretty easy.

I still don't have a confirmation email, but I do have my number. I waited about as long as you did. I was seriously multi-tasking this morning!

I still don't have a confirmation email, but I do have my number. I waited about as long as you did. I was seriously multi-tasking this morning!

I was surprised I actually got an e-mail - if memory serves in the past I don't think I've normally received an e-mail with these kinds of things (although I don't book by phone that often).

Would you mind sharing what the email says?

It has absolutely no DAH specific info at all. It only says Disney After Hours, doesn't even list the park! No event time, only the date.

All the text/disclaimers at the bottom are the generic legal staff that applies to theme park tickets (eg, flexible date-based stuff), APs,Memory Maker, Costume Guidelines, etc, etc. Pretty much everything and the kitchen sink except anything relevant to DAH! :crazy2:

I called this morning at 9:00 est. Hold time 5 minutes. I was able to book for 12/22 no problem. I did ask some questions and the CM I had was very knowledgeable about the event. As posted 8:30 - 11:30. Tickets will be at will call (But I already linked them to MDE), Ice Cream, Popcorn and select beverages at select carts throughout the park. I did ask about the number of tickets and she didn't have a number but did say "Little to no wait on ALL rides" and she said that this will sell out Christmas week. I asked if it would be oversold like MNSSHP and she said NO. She also agreed that the Halloween party did sell way to many tickets. She told me though she didn't have a number of tickets, HS will have less than AK and AK will have less than MK. Normally I take what a CM says with a grain of salt but this one seemed to be on point so I kinda believe her.

I called right at 7:00 and the CM said the same thing. It took about 30 mins for her to figure it all out but eventually I was able to book 12/22. So excited!
I booked for the 22nd too. I was glad to see it starts at 8:30 instead of 8:00.

I called at 7am and waited about 20 min. But cm said I had to call dvc member services for that discount. At 9am I called dvc and was able to book for dec 22. I did get a confirmation email but no real info. Just the same info on all ticket emails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter