**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I was able to link my confirmation number to MDE, but it's not showing up anywhere. Is this normal?

Mine aren’t either. I sound like a grumpy old man but it took me a bit to even find where tickets are in the new website layout... but mine aren’t there. APs and such are, just no DAH tickets.

Mine aren’t either. I sound like a grumpy old man but it took me a bit to even find where tickets are in the new website layout... but mine aren’t there. APs and such are, just no DAH tickets.

Ok so I'm not alone here. I made a "note" on my daily itinerary with the confirmation number and I received emails that they were linked. I hope it's all ok.

I might call this weekend to see if they can fix it.

I don’t understand why you can’t book online? I hate calling from the UK. The MK DAH is available to book online. Hmmm

I don’t understand why you can’t book online? I hate calling from the UK. The MK DAH is available to book online. Hmmm

I don’t know why they do it this way either. There must be some business reason (or just they make it an IT priority) that’s not apparent to all of us, but I’m really not sure why. They did this with some of the MK DAH dates earlier this year... only bookable by phone for several weeks, then online came later.

I don’t know why they do it this way either. There must be some business reason (or just they make it an IT priority) that’s not apparent to all of us, but I’m really not sure why. They did this with some of the MK DAH dates earlier this year... only bookable by phone for several weeks, then online came later.
Oh well, I just called, 10 mins total call time so hopefully not too much damage (well, apart from the actual tickets!). 2nd of March :)

Last edited:
Booked for Feb, AK and MK. No dates for DHS while we are there :worried:. Didn't take long to book, but I am not able to link to DME yet.

One thing of possible interest to some people: We are changing to an AP after we arrive to WDW, but we were able to book the AP discount now despite not having the AP in hand. Just have to show the AP when we pick up the tickets at guest relations.

So a topic for discussion I guess.

Event hours for the near-term dates are 8:30PM-11:30PM. Park hours for those dates (at the moment) still show 8:00PM closings.

Do we think park hours will be updated to an 8:30PM park closing, or DAH gets an ‘extra’ 30 minutes of run time?

So a topic for discussion I guess.

Event hours for the near-term dates are 8:30PM-11:30PM. Park hours for those dates (at the moment) still show 8:00PM closings.

Do we think park hours will be updated to an 8:30PM park closing, or DAH gets an ‘extra’ 30 minutes of run time?

Of course I am being selfish and hoping for an extra 30 minutes :D

Of course I am being selfish and hoping for an extra 30 minutes :D

It would kind of be a pretty big bonus if they were to keep 8pm closing hours. Let the lines finish/die down. DAH folks can do fireworks with only 15 mins eating into DAH time. At that point rides will have been ‘closed’ for 45 mins.

Seems too good, probably won’t happen! :-)

It would kind of be a pretty big bonus if they were to keep 8pm closing hours. Let the lines finish/die down. DAH folks can do F! or fireworks with only 15 mins eating into DAH time. At that point rides will have been ‘closed’ for 45 mins.

Seems too good, probably won’t happen! :-)

I think it would only be fair since MK gets HEA and AK gets RoL!

HS usually stops the attraction lines when Fantasmic! starts and while subject to change, it is 8pm on 12/8. I would hope things like Jingle Bell/Bam and Fantasmic! would not change less than 30 days out. Fantasmic! has FP+ distribution, dining packages, and dessert experiences booked and JBJB has its dessert party.

Yeah. I can't see mine either. I have the little message that they are linked but it is irritating me that I can't see them in my tickets.

I think it would only be fair since MK gets HEA and AK gets RoL!

HS usually stops the attraction lines when Fantasmic! starts and while subject to change, it is 8pm on 12/8. I would hope things like Jingle Bell/Bam and Fantasmic! would not change less than 30 days out. Fantasmic! has FP+ distribution, dining packages, and dessert experiences booked and JBJB has its dessert party.

Yeah, agree. I hate admitting this, but I have JBJB Dessert Party and DAH booked on the same night. Selfishly hoping the park closes at 8pm... fireworks at 8:30pm... then straight on to DAH time. Although I’m not quite sure how we can fill three hours in DHS. I could just sit around the Hub for MK DAH and be content, I’m not so sure about DHS. But they have my money now so not sure why I’m complaining.

Maybe the Baseline Tap Room will be open! (Please Disney!)

We've bought tickets for the 12/22 event. I had originally booked the Jingle Jam Jingle Bell Dessert Party for 12/22 but figure for us I'd rather have the DAH so we've cancelled our DP reservation.

I cannot get the DAH tickets to link at all --- no messages --- it just churns on the wait screen. I'll have to call in and get a CM to link them somehow --- MDE, both web and app versions have been totally flaky today.

Yeah, agree. I hate admitting this, but I have JBJB Dessert Party and DAH booked on the same night. Selfishly hoping the park closes at 8pm... fireworks at 8:30pm... then straight on to DAH time. Although I’m not quite sure how we can fill three hours in DHS. I could just sit around the Hub for MK DAH and be content, I’m not so sure about DHS. But they have my money now so not sure why I’m complaining.

Maybe the Baseline Tap Room will be open! (Please Disney!)

I've heard JBJB is the best party so I get it! I would hope Baseline Tap Room is. IDK why anyone would venture down to Grand Avenue during the event if it isn't. Not like Muppets will be open.

I want to see early reports on DHS before I commit even though I am so tempted. I am actually arriving at WDW on 12/8 and have dinner and FP+ in DHS at night. I would totally love to attend, but after flying in, my family would be wiped for the rest of the trip and I don't want to do that to them (or risk missing it with a delay/cancellation). Similar issue with March. Its our arrival day. I can at least play around with that trip since it is so far out at this point, but I have MK DAH then so IDK if HS will just be wishful thinking.

Just purchased my tickets for Dec 15th. Mine aren't showing in MDE either. It did give me the message that they are linked but just not showing them. This works out great for us because we only had three days in the parks. We were going to skip DHS but now we get to do all four parks. First time to see Toy Story Land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter