Disney’s Vero Beach Pizza Delivery Recommendations

maloned

DVC Member 2006
Hello. We use to order Orchid Pizza everytime we came to Disney’s Vero Beach Resort, but they’ve closed.

Do you all recommend any pizza places that deliver to the resort?

Thanks in advance.

My husband is GRIEVING! We grew up in NJ and Orchid Island had wonderful NY-style pizza which we never get to enjoy since moving to the midwest. We are going for an overnight in a couple weeks and he keeps groaning about the lack of pizza. I also wish I knew if anyone else delivers!

I absolutely love VB, but the lack of nearby food options is definitely the resort's biggest drawback. Curious about this, too...

We just returned. A lot of people get pizza from Vittorio's. We didn't but I hear they're very good!!

We just returned. A lot of people get pizza from Vittorio's. We didn't but I hear they're very good!!
We wanted to try that when we were there for a week last July. Unfortunately, it was the time of their annual vacation, so they were closed. We ended up purchasing sandwich makings at the nearby Publix to take back to the room and made do with those instead. Perhaps next time we’re at VB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter