Disboutiquers Part 9 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew CLOSED/MOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
:banana: :banana: :banana: WOOHOO!!! I am SOOOO glad that you joined us! Now in case you didn't know you are gonna need a moving buddy in the future, we like to be sure none of our toys get lost;) I never get a buddy, their trying to lose me but I just keep tagging along:confused3
...t.
Then let's be buds...although it seems to me you have a kazillion already!!

Shameless Bragging! We all know that your sister called you and told you that she would be moving us THAT SECOND! ;)
:rolleyes1

Where is everyone staying??? Didn't we have a separate thread about this? I was going to just go with POP because I have to do this cheap (can't believe DH is agreeing to it in the first place!) but now I'm wondering if I wanted to stay at all AllStars just to stay somewhere different???
We didn't have a seperate thread on the disboards about it. There was a thread on Shannon's board, but no one seems to be replying to it anymore.

Anyway, mom, Tessa, Sawyer, and I are staying at POP!

My first move with y'all! I feel special!!!!!!
You are special! ;)

th_S2010032.jpg

I guess this means that I should never say never again. :thumbsup2 Thanks for the pep talk Steph.
That's very pretty, Crystal!

1st. I've been on this darned computer all day and you moved while I was at lunch????? Now I know it's a conspiracy!

Heck yeah we're famous!!! It's funny you mention it. BTW heres the link to Bo Peep
http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-home/seasonal-crafts/staticslideshowab.aspx?cp-documentid=10853889&imageindex=19

I don't know why but just before I checked in I decided to google (well, yahoo) Disboutiquers..I was AMAZED at how many sites we get mentioned on. I had no idea we were so famous.

I ran into Daniela's So Bella blog and Laura P. mentions us on what I assume was a photo blog or discussion board rather.

I couldn't help but sift through the blogs and boards until I found out what they were saying about us.

Here is the link to a board tracker, tracking applique chatter.....We're #1 :cheer2:

http://boardreader.com/tp/applique+patterns+clothing.html

Who knew.:confused3
...t.
Yay! Famousness among us!!!

Yeah, I have a sneaking suspicion you were tipped off by an insider. But so long as you made it over safely w/out anyone holding your hand:thumbsup2
...t.
:thumbsup2 I MAY have been on the phone with my sister when the move happened. But, I'm not admitting to anything either way.

Thanks everyone!!!

I'll know more Wednesday. It was a really horrible day and I am glad it's over!
I'm glad he's gone! We want details when you're ready to share!!

Glad I'm not the only indecisive one. I think we may stay at WL for Aisling's bday trip in October. Since we'll just be going for a long weekend, it would be nice to be close to MK.

Has anyone actually made their ressies???

Yep, I've got my ressies! I figure I can always change them if I need to. But, I like knowing they're there!

Then let's be buds...although it seems to me you have a kazillion already!!

Sweet! I have a moving buddy...9 fetchin' threads and FINALLY I have a moving buddy!!! YAY:lovestruc

I am finally done making all four twirl skirts for the HoganSteph MAW Big Give. Phew, 308 squares total!

I also made Mom a handbag to match her little ones. I figure she deserves it! I couldn't imaging dealing with that many small ones at one time!

Steph is helping me out by making the appliqued t-shirts. I couldn't find any short sleeve t's around here at all. I
Thank you Steph!

HSMAW001.jpg

HSMAW004.jpg

Good thing you weren't down here, you'd've needed an umbrella (I'm allowed to use double conractions...I'm southern;) )

I am finally done making all four twirl skirts for the HoganSteph MAW Big Give. Phew, 308 squares total!

I also made Mom a handbag to match her little ones. I figure she deserves it! I couldn't imaging dealing with that many small ones at one time!

Steph is helping me out by making the appliqued t-shirts. I couldn't find any short sleeve t's around here at all. I
Thank you Steph!

HSMAW001.jpg

HSMAW004.jpg
Tom, those are so cute. I love the purse. I wish that I had that much patience.

T-You'd've is a word. I hear it all the time around here.:thumbsup2

Wow, that was a quick move! I made it. Tomorrow I am going to make a tie blanket for a friend as a Christmas gift. But I won't start to sew until after I go to Joann's on Friday.

oh and... I am packing it in for the night. If I get a chance to sneak on on DH's blackberry later I will catch up!;) I am going home to cook dinner, clean the kids bathrooms and Lily's room and then hopefully some sewing.

MAN was it nice to get out of bed this morning and not have to step over anything to get from my bed to the bathroom. I'm enjoying my very clean house!!! Now we ALMOST have room for my sewing table in the bedroom, we'll probably tackle that tonight too. OOH, maybe I'll get to sew in my very new sewing space???

Goodnight Wesley, sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning

Thank you Steph!

HSMAW001.jpg
amazing job!!!

I found you!:banana: :banana: :banana: As we are frequently heard to say at my house "You can run, but you can hide!" This is my first official move as the last move occurred during our Big Give for Karlyn. It was hard, I really needed a sweater but I couldn't find one. Oh well, I'll do better next move!

Also for those of you who might be interested, Lindsey, bigdismom, posted her first hair tutorial on Karlyn's trip report yesterday. The link to the report is in my siggie.

Thanks for letting me come along.
Denise

Thank you Steph!

HSMAW001.jpg

HSMAW004.jpg

Wow!!!! Those are great. I don't think I am patient enough to do a patchwork twirl skirt for one, let alone for 4.

I FINALLY MADE IT!!! But it is really hot here, so I had to wear a tshirt!LOL
Crystal-love the dress! Very pretty!

Lori- your outfits are so cute, but I LOVED the smocked ones? Do you smock? I have always wanted to learn how!

Tom- HOLY COW!!! That is ALOT of squares, but they look FANTASTIC!!

Denise-YAY!!!:yay: Glad that was taken care of, hopefully, permanently!

Thank you Steph!

th_HSMAW001.jpg

th_HSMAW004.jpg

Tom those are beautiful skirts! That is a lot of cutting! With that many little ones you should probably put a beer in the bag so Mom can keep her sanity ;) or maybe 20! No, never mind, she needs all of her wits about her to keep track of them I imagine! The bag turned out great too!

For all of you bag/purse makers out there, when I had Grace I ordered a diaper bag from a store in Chicago (my sister lives there) when I was there from a store that did custom made bags and purses called 1154 Lill. Actually, that is the website www.1154lill.com. You should see how much they get for these bags some of you put together!

Goodnight Wesley, sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:
I love that movie!! :lovestruc

Tom- :scared1: :worship: You are the king of the twirly skirts!!!
That's is A L O T of Squares!!!!
They look SO cute the girls are going to love them!! The bag is really great too!!

Denise- I hope tomorrow is Better!! :flower3: :hug: And that every day after is better too!!

Crystal- The twirly jumper looks cute. They are alot of work though aren't they!!

Time to head to work see ya later gators!!

See, I said I was leaving and I really am...BUT Lisazoe told me a tip that quilters use for patches. I did it w/ my patchwork twirl NO BIG DEAL!! (though you still have to ruffle for forever;) ) Cut strips the width you need to cut your squares x the length of the fabric. sew the strips together, serge the seams then use your rotary cutter to cut the new piece into strips forming your squares. Sew them together to form your tiers. Does that make sense??? I only needed 2 strips of each fabric and frankly I could have sewn all 10 strips together instead of doing 5 and 5 (since it graduates in multiples of 2)then I would have had less to cut and sew:headache:

But anyway I wanted to share that b/c I always hear ppl saying what a PITB patchwork skirts on but like I've said before...I can sew a straight line so I LOVE these skirts!!

Tom I hope the one I'm going home to finish turns out as nicely as yours did! The purse was a great idea, your wife sure is lucky to have such a thoughtful man around the house!;)

For reals, yo...I'm out, late

Thank you Steph!

HSMAW001.jpg

HSMAW004.jpg

OMGosh, those are so cute!!!!

Thank you Steph!

HSMAW001.jpg

HSMAW004.jpg

:worship: :worship:

Tom, those are WONDERFUL! WOW!

jessica I got AP7 rate for the first 2 days. so no more hojo for us.....

Awesome! Persistance does pay off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter