Disboutiquers Part 9 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew CLOSED/MOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

How are you all doing? Love the creations -those leg warmers are so cute - but not sure who I'd make them for....???? I havent seen many Thanksgiving outfits this year - has anyone made any?

Does anyone have a pattern/template for the santa mickey/minnie heads?

Also, does anyone remember seeing a tote bag that was made to hold coloring books and crayons? Anyone have any pictures or a pattern?

Are any of you Black Friday Shoppers?

Wendy

There is a pattern on ycmt for a bag like that. Though you could modify a tote bag to have crayon pokets quite easily.

I wish we had black friday here! I guess I will have to wait for boxing day :(

I'm a Black Friday Shopper! Even if I don't need to be - I'll be out there early, early with a cup of coffee in hand! Buying lots of stuff that I don't even need...

Yup, me too! I will hit gymbo and probably Joanns, depending what is on sale, then Target? I am not sure where else we will be going!

Tom, again, that outfit is so cute!

Sue

LOL - thats funny!! Its the thrill of the shopping that I love - although the ads arent thrilling me this year - what are you looking for?

I'll shop gymbo online - probably at 12:00 am on Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The closest gymbo is an hour away, so it's easier for me to shop online.

I'm not really looking for anything. That's the sad thing! There's nothing that I need, but then all the ads come out, I look at ll of them, and I just can't help myself! I'm out shopping like a wild woman! This is my usual shopping pattern:

Target (maybe - if there's something that I really want) if not, I'll start at Michaels
THEN Target
stop at Starbucks for peppermint mocha and cranberry bliss bar
Old Navy
Hobby Lobby

Those are all in there if I don't need a thing. If there is an ad that has something that I want, then I'll start there. Last year it was Kohl's. When I got there, the line was literally wrapped all the way around the store. I didn't stay.

THEN, I go home and have breakfast with my kids and my DH goes out. Usually to WalMart. He's MUCH braver than I am. I can't even bear the thought of going to WalMart on Black Friday! :scared1: But, he goes! And then calls and tells me what they have and asks if he should buy it! It's nuts!

I DO plan to go to Hancock's. Hoping to get flannel for cheap. I want to make a rag quilt for Christmas.

Well, I thought I'd check in to see if we were moving yet, but nope, everyone has gone to bed. One of the quirks of being on the West Coast is I check in and you've all left!! By the time I get here tomorrow, you'll be moved and probably on page 10!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
See you all there!

Tom - thanks for pointing us over! Just beautiful!

I have to tell you guys...I got a Thank you note from one of the other gives about a week ago and it just made me cry! My DH just looked at me and asked what was wrong...I told him it just feels good to do something for someone else that I enjoy and it brought joy! Wow!

I too will be a BF shopper this year. I have never been in my life but always wanted to! I have been in retail for 18 years so I was the BF shopped!:headache: This year, being a SAHM, I will be leaving the kids with my parents for two days (every year at Thanksgiving they get all 6 grandkids! Funny!:lmao: My mom always complains afterwards, but then gets real excited for the next year!) So...this year I'm going shopping for the people I will not be sewing for. I have to say...I am so excited!:banana: I don't like shopping that much, but I LOVE bargains!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Now, I have my bags packed...who's my moving buddy this time?

I'll be your moving buddy Kristine. There's plenty of seat belts so Buckle up and hold tight. You guys will find out later why I have so many seat belts. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter