Disboutiquers Part 9 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew CLOSED/MOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori-I love those Nightmare Before Christmas outfits that you make. I want to make one for Jenna. Do you think that it would look weird if I did it with these fabrics?
S2010031.jpg

One of the black fabrics has spiders and spiderwebs on it and the other one has a floral type design on it. The gray fabric is shiny. I want to add color, but I'm not sure about the diamond shape fabric.

This pic is for Steph. I finally made another patchwork skirt. I made the squares bigger and used less squares. This made it much easier. The colors are actually prettier than they look in the pic. The pictures came out darker than I wanted them too.
S2010032.jpg

I guess this means that I should never say never again. :thumbsup2 Thanks for the pep talk Steph.

1st. I've been on this darned computer all day and you moved while I was at lunch????? Now I know it's a conspiracy!

Heck yeah we're famous!!! It's funny you mention it. BTW heres the link to Bo Peep
http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-home/seasonal-crafts/staticslideshowab.aspx?cp-documentid=10853889&imageindex=19

I don't know why but just before I checked in I decided to google (well, yahoo) Disboutiquers..I was AMAZED at how many sites we get mentioned on. I had no idea we were so famous.

I ran into Daniela's So Bella blog and Laura P. mentions us on what I assume was a photo blog or discussion board rather.

I couldn't help but sift through the blogs and boards until I found out what they were saying about us.

Here is the link to a board tracker, tracking applique chatter.....We're #1 :cheer2:

http://boardreader.com/tp/applique+patterns+clothing.html

Who knew.:confused3
...t.

are you staying at the DL hotel right?
We are now staying at PP for the first 2 days and then moving to the GC!! WOO HOO!!!

Yep!:banana: :banana: :banana: I love the GC!!! But I have already stayed there and I have a goal to stay at all 3 eventually. I have wanted to stay at the DLH since I was a little girl and the monorail stopped there. I'm working on halloween costumes today for MTorT on the 17th. I'm mad though because Luke's Indiana Jones jacket which I ordered in August is still on backorder. It should be here in time for Halloween but not for our trip. :headache:

1st. I've been on this darned computer all day and you moved while I was at lunch????? Now I know it's a conspiracy!

Heck yeah we're famous!!! It's funny you mention it. BTW heres the link to Bo Peep
http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-home/...wab.aspx?cp-documentid=10853889&imageindex=19

I don't know why but just before I checked in I decided to google (well, yahoo) Disboutiquers..I was AMAZED at how many sites we get mentioned on. I had no idea we were so famous.

I ran into Daniela's So Bella blog and Laura P. mentions us on what I assume was a photo blog or discussion board rather.

I couldn't help but sift through the blogs and boards until I found out what they were saying about us.

Here is the link to a board tracker, tracking applique chatter.....We're #1 :cheer2:

http://boardreader.com/tp/applique+patterns+clothing.html

Who knew.:confused3
...t.
I noticed that awhile back. I thought it was very interesting. We are just one thread on this board, but we are number one. :cheer2:

Na-na-na-na-na!!! Iiiiiiii'm firrrrrrrrrrst!!!

Yeah, I have a sneaking suspicion you were tipped off by an insider. But so long as you made it over safely w/out anyone holding your hand:thumbsup2

My first move with y'all! I feel special!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: WOOHOO!!! I am SOOOO glad that you joined us! Now in case you didn't know you are gonna need a moving buddy in the future, we like to be sure none of our toys get lost;) I never get a buddy, their trying to lose me but I just keep tagging along:confused3
...t.

Lori-I love those Nightmare Before Christmas outfits that you make. I want to make one for Jenna. Do you think that it would look weird if I did it with these fabrics?
S2010031.jpg

One of the black fabrics has spiders and spiderwebs on it and the other one has a floral type design on it. The gray fabric is shiny. I want to add color, but I'm not sure about the diamond shape fabric.
you know on a NBC custom I prefer the black, white and greys. and all shades and colors. I am not a big fan of the color fabric, but I love the others.
lori

Yep!:banana: :banana: :banana: I love the GC!!! But I have already stayed there and I have a goal to stay at all 3 eventually. I have wanted to stay at the DLH since I was a little girl and the monorail stopped there. I'm working on halloween costumes today for MTorT on the 17th. I'm mad though because Luke's Indiana Jones jacket which I ordered in August is still on backorder. It should be here in time for Halloween but not for our trip. :headache:

Oh... we are do the 16th for mickeys trick or treat darn it... but if you see us all bopping around in customs say hello... do you have a ressis for character dinning?

S2010031.jpg

This pic is for Steph. I finally made another patchwork skirt. I made the squares bigger and used less squares. This made it much easier. The colors are actually prettier than they look in the pic. The pictures came out darker than I wanted them too.
S2010032.jpg

I guess this means that I should never say never again. :thumbsup2 Thanks for the pep talk Steph.
U I made it but my quotes didn't!

Fab new stuff ladies and gent!

BAd mommy alert. Nik had a ad tummy ache this am but I made her go to school knowing I would get a cal or she would end up coming home with me after I helped at Kyle's class. I feel so awful but I sent her in to make a point to the school about her Celaic. The stomach pains can happen any time! I doubt they got it but when I signed her out at 10:30am I put 'glutened' as the reason!

I made it onto the second page :banana: :cool1: I am doing good this time around. And I have been keeping up with you all for a week now. I am on a roll:rotfl:. Thought you all would love to know that since dh will be losing his job he informed me that I could go get a job at Disneyland. And he would stay home with the girls. :happytv: I couldn't stop laughing to tell him ya right like that is happening.

I am here!

Boo hooo.... I thought DH got tickets for MNSSHP and he thought I got them. Now it's sold out. I guess we won't be going. :sad2: But we will be at disneyland on the 17th, its my birthday, so we are going one way or the other!!!

Sue

I made it here too.

Kristine, you already know this, but we are probably staying at Wilderness Lodge, or if I want to save, Pop.

UH OH. We haven't got ours yet...better go order them.
...t.

I made it over!

Yeah!

Way to go Denise! I hope Riley's teacher is gone for good! Keep us updated on what is happening though and how it happened. I live for good juicy stories! He deserved whatever came to him!

Thanks everyone!!!

I'll know more Wednesday. It was a really horrible day and I am glad it's over!

I made it here too.

Kristine, you already know this, but we are probably staying at Wilderness Lodge, or if I want to save, Pop.

Glad I'm not the only indecisive one. I think we may stay at WL for Aisling's bday trip in October. Since we'll just be going for a long weekend, it would be nice to be close to MK.

Has anyone actually made their ressies???

When you ladies move you move fast!

Lori- I love the outfits! Minnificent is my favorite! :thumbsup2

I just wore a sweatshirt it's like a heat wave here it's almost 70!!!!!!
I made it!! 3 pages already!!!!!:scared1:
I guess that means we didn't lose anyone!! :lmao:

ALright, I got them, I feel better now. I was just around the backside of the building helping B get stuff out of his truck and the sky OPENED UP and POURED BUCKETS!!! UGH! The clouds better get all their cryin' out now- I'd like blue skies on my vacation thank you very much!:snooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter