Disboutiquers October Dismeet

T, I wrote you in as a "yes" for both meets. Yay!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Heather, I don't know if we will make it on the 4th. We have dinner ressies at 7:15 in DTD so I just don't know. I am hoping to make it but it will be a wait and see thing for me!:confused3
I completely understand if you can't make it! It doesn't sound like you'd have enough time, so don't break your neck trying to make it there on time! I'll still see you on the 5th, right?

WAIT...T is going to two meets and she can't come to see me at ALL???? Wow T. I thought we were friends :rotfl:

T, I wrote you in as a "yes" for both meets. Yay!!!:banana::banana::banana:

I completely understand if you can't make it! It doesn't sound like you'd have enough time, so don't break your neck trying to make it there on time! I'll still see you on the 5th, right?

YES!!!! Sydni is WAYYYYYY too excited to meet all of the kids!!!!:yay::yay::yay: and I am WAYYYY to excited to meet all of YOU!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Could you guys take a look at the list and let me know if you think you'll be able to make it to either of these meets?
Here's what we have so far:
-------------------------------

October 4- Meet for Wishes and possibly some evening EMH fun.
Jessica- yes
Squirrel-yes
Heather- yes
Steph- yes
Lacy- maybe
Cindee-no
Teresa- no
Lacy-?
Mindy-?
Littlepeppers-?
Pericalynn1979-?
Heidi-?
Elisa-?
Tifani-?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 5- Meet at Pop Century playground. Talk, laugh, have fun.
Jessica- yes
Heather- yes
Teresa- yes
Mindy-yes
Tifani- yes
Steph- no
Cindee-No
Littlepeppers-?
Pericalynn1979-?
Squirrel-?
Heidi-?
Elisa-?

We won't be able to make either days. We are pretty booked up, but I will keep an eye open for everyone.

Just wanted to drop in here and say that since we will not be at any of the meets (just too many of us and not enough days at the World to fit in a meet) but if you see us please say hi! I will post pics of the wardrobes once I get them all done!

Still waiting for more details on the meet on Oct 4th at MK.

Might be able to do the 5th, if I knew approx what time of the day-we are planning on going to DHS.

I updated the first post with times and locations for the October 4 and 5 meet.

October 4- Meet for Wishes @ 8:00 on the Main Street side of the Noodle Station, right next to the steps to the smoking section. Possibly hang out afterwards for some evening EMH fun.
Jessica- yes
Squirrel-yes
Tifani-yes
Heather- yes
Steph- yes
Mindy-maybe
Lacy- maybe
Cindee-no
Teresa- no
Littlepeppers-no
Pericalynn1979-?
Heidi-?
Elisa-?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 5- Meet at Pop Century playground @ 6:30pm. Talk, laugh, have fun.
Jessica- yes
Heather- yes
Teresa- yes
Mindy-yes
Tifani- yes
Steph- no
Cindee-No
Littlepeppers-no
Pericalynn1979-?
Squirrel-?
Heidi-?
Elisa-?

I updated the first post with times and locations for the October 4 and 5 meet.

We should be able to meet on the 4th.

We'll have to wait and see how the 5th go. We'll be at the Studio during the day, and I'm not sure what time we'll get back to Pop.

Thanks!
Heidi

As long as my drive goes as well as planned I will be there on the 4th. However two 4-year-olds may make the drive a little loooong:) I really want to meet everyone and our plan is to do MK the day we arrive, so I am sure it will work out.

I don't know how often I will be one between now and when I leave. So i wanted to mention Katie will be dressed as Tink on this day if you see us please say hi! Hope to see you at Wishes.

Hey wait.... :)

I will be there from the 3rd to the 9th... I will try to stop and say hi to everyone! No customs for me (well maybe a Heathersue applique or two:worship:) but we will be there. :)

:yay:Were just lurkers but will be at Pop Oct 21-30! Two halloween parties!! We will be wearing LOTS of customs! DD6!!

How close is this MK spot to the smoking section?

I might not be able to hang out there long. I'm extremely allergic to smoke and will have an asthma attack if I breath any smoke.

We have a change of plans!!!

Disney just added a Spectromagic parade for Sunday, October 4. So, we are now going to meet at 7:00pm, in front of the flagpole, facing the train station. Then, directly after the parade we will move to the Wishes viewing spot (by the noodle station). I've watched the fireworks from the flag pole before and it wasn't enjoyable- too many people and the buildings on Main Street blocked the view.

Squirrel, I'm not a smoker and I'm very sensitive to cigarette smoke and I never even realized we were near the smoking section. It might have been the direction the wind was blowing or something, but I honestly never smelled it at all. So, hopefully it will be okay for you. If you moved down closer to the building I would think you'd be okay.

Okay, I don't see any smoking section at the new location. I just noticed you mentioned Saturday the 4th-Saturday is the 3rd. I will be there Sunday the 4th at 7pm. We are eating at CP earlier, so hopefully they aren't running late.

I won't be able to make the meet on Monday at the Playground as we will be eating dinner at 50's Prime Time.

It totally depends on which way the wind is blowing, whether I will be okay or not. I don't even bother trying to win hockey tickets anymore-I always end up having an asthma attack trying to get to the car after the game.

Okay, I don't see any smoking section at the new location. I just noticed you mentioned Saturday the 4th-Saturday is the 3rd. I will be there Sunday the 4th at 7pm. We are eating at CP earlier, so hopefully they aren't running late.

I won't be able to make the meet on Monday at the Playground as we will be eating dinner at 50's Prime Time.

It totally depends on which way the wind is blowing, whether I will be okay or not. I don't even bother trying to win hockey tickets anymore-I always end up having an asthma attack trying to get to the car after the game.

Thanks for pointing out that error. I changed it to say Sunday, October 4.

Just wanted to stop by and say have a great trip to all of you going in early October! I can't wait to read about and see photos from the meets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter