Disboutiquers October Dismeet

HeatherSue

I thought I'd start a thread where we can plan a Disboutiquers meet, if anyone is interested! For starters, let's post our dates and where we're staying!

I've color coordinated to show who's dates you're overlapping with the most.

Mom2SamandJames- Sept. 20-25
MinnieVanMom (April)- Sept 22-Oct 2
ncmomof2-Sept 26- Oct 3rd
tricia- September 26- October 3, AKL
PolyndianPrincessJes- September 26- October 4
mom2prettyprincess- September 27-October 2
scmileyfan- Sept. 30- Oct. 3

littlepepper- Sept. 29-Oct. 6, POP
Pericalynn1979- Sept. 30 -Oct. 6 (leaving early), CBR
my*2*angels (Mindy)- Oct. 1-6, POP
Squirrel- Oct. 1-15, POP
HeatherSue- Oct. 3-10, POP
TeresaJoy- Oct. 3-10, POP
jessica52877 (Jessica)- Oct. 3-10, POP
can't wait to go (Heidi)- October 3-14, POP
adoptionmomma4- October 4-11, ASM
Tadamom (Amy) Oct. 8-12 Saratoga Springs
CastleCreations (Elisa)- Anytime
livndisney (Cindee)- Anytime
t-beri (Tifani)- Anytime

xdanielleax Oct. 15-19, POP

Tykatmadismomma (Elizabeth)- Oct. 18-24
3huskymom (Michelle)- October 21-25, offsite
Tnkrbelle565 (Kristine)- Oct. 22-27th
Danicaw- Oct. 23 - 26, OKW
kstgelais4- Oct. 24- Nov. 2
kjbrown (Kathy)- Oct. 24- Nov. 1
abc123mom- Oct. 27 - Nov. 2
Jenb1023 (Jen)- Oct 30 - Nov. 3
Dreamer and Wisher Oct. 30 -Nov. 5, CBR
Twob4Him (Cathy)- Oct. 30- Nov. 8
Minnie2 (Marlo)- Nov. 1- Nov. 11

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT WE'RE DOING AND WHO IS COMING:

October 4- We are going to meet at 7:00pm, in front of the flagpole, facing the train station. Then, directly after the parade we will move to the Wishes viewing spot on the Main Street side of the Noodle Station, right next to the steps to the smoking section. We'll possibly hang out afterwards for some evening EMH fun.
Jessica- yes
Squirrel-yes
Tifani-yes
Heather- yes
Steph- yes
Heidi-yes
Lacy- yes
Mindy-maybe
Cindee-no
Teresa- no
Littlepeppers-?
Pericalynn1979-?
Elisa-?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 5- Meet at Pop Century playground @ 6:30pm. Talk, laugh, have fun.
Jessica- yes
Heather- yes
Teresa- yes
Mindy-yes
Tifani- yes
Steph- no
Cindee-No
Littlepeppers-?
Pericalynn1979-?
Squirrel-No
Heidi-Maybe
Elisa-?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thurs 11/5 Epcot Future World Dismeet at Test Track at 10:30 am. We will enter WS at 11 am. PLEASE JOIN US!!! We may try some of those Kim Possible Missions in the WS.
Cathy- yes
Marlo- yes
Tifani- yes

October 23-27th POP (Aisling bday trip!)

Heather I've obviously missed a lot on the thread. I thought you were going to CA????

We are at POP Sept 29 - Oct 6.

We are thinking about MNSSHP on Oct 1st. Going to try to get Liberty Tree Tavern for that night.

Would love to get ADR for Hoop De Doo Sept 29th, but may have a better time getting it after free dine is over.

What night is everyone looking into going to MNSSHP?

I'm pretty sure we're not going to do it. My kids are really big chickens when it comes to stuff like that. From the pictures I've seen on TRs, I think it would be too scary for them.

I know I barely qualify for the Oct dismeet...in fact, I will personally miss the entire event...:sad1::sad2: but our big trip which has been in the works for two years now..is Oct 30-Nov 8.. and we are staying at Windsor Hills in a huge house with lots of friends and family! :goodvibes

I'm just getting into the Disboutique, but we're going to be onsite from September 30 through October 6 (flight leaves early on the 6th), staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort.

We're doing MNSSHP on October 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter