Disboutiquers October Dismeet

OK, so I know I'm not an official Disboutiquer, but we'll be there September 26 - October 4 (after adding three days to our teeny 6-day trip :woohoo:). Looks like everything is happening after we leave, but if you see us, say hi! Everyone in my user pic will be there (grandparents, mom, me, DS, DNiece). They'll be the kids with the crooked seams and drooping hems. :lmao:

OK, so I know I'm not an official Disboutiquer, but we'll be there September 26 - October 4 (after adding three days to our teeny 6-day trip :woohoo:). Looks like everything is happening after we leave, but if you see us, say hi! Everyone in my user pic will be there (grandparents, mom, me, DS, DNiece). They'll be the kids with the crooked seams and drooping hems. :lmao:
You ARE an official Disboutiquer! You've posted on the Disboutique thread and you sew! I love your description of your family! I think we'll look for the gorgeous children dressed in cute customs!

Where are you staying? If you're at POP you might see some of us checking in!

We are going to be at Disney World Nov 21-28. Very excited!

We are staying off site this time. We are going to do 2 days at MK, 1 day at AK and 1 day at HS.

We have been trying to get into 1900PF, but no luck so far...
Where are you staying? We've stayed at rental houses off-site before and they are wonderful!

I'd add you to the first post, but there's no one else going in late November. Maybe you could start a separate November meet thread and round up some more Disboutiquers!

I want to join this thread.

Katie and I will be on a mother daughter trip October 4th-11th. We will be staying at All Star Movies. I would love to do a meet up. I will be the disheveled mother with the princess who looks like a million bucks:)

Can I get information on the early photo pass?

You ARE an official Disboutiquer! You've posted on the Disboutique thread and you sew! I love your description of your family! I think we'll look for the gorgeous children dressed in cute customs!

Where are you staying? If you're at POP you might see some of us checking in!

Yea!!

Well, we'll be at all kinds of places...

September 26-27 at SSR, September 27 - October 2 at THV and October 2-4 at BC. That's what happens when you add extra days at two months out. :rotfl:

I want to join this thread.

Katie and I will be on a mother daughter trip October 4th-11th. We will be staying at All Star Movies. I would love to do a meet up. I will be the disheveled mother with the princess who looks like a million bucks:)

Can I get information on the early photo pass?

I added you to the first post and I sent you a PM! I would love to meet you two!

My whole itinerary revolved around when Spectro/Wishes was....just ask Minnie2! ;) It fell on Wed Nov 4th! So....for that evening I will be in MK. Anyone who wants to join me can! :cool1:

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao: Hilarious about China at 2pm....cracky me up!

Yes, its 3 am and I can't sleep :eek:
This is SO true YOU have no idea! :rotfl:
Cathy before the trip I need to get your cell. If I can convince Nik that we need to see t again we may meet you. At worst case we will see you the next day when you drag me around Epoct. Yeah ok I will admit it out loud Epoct is my least favorite park...But I am looking forward to seeing it with Cathy and her girls:banana::banana::banana:

Could you guys take a look at the list and let me know if you think you'll be able to make it to either of these meets?
Here's what we have so far:
-------------------------------

October 4- Meet for Wishes and possibly some evening EMH fun.
Jessica- yes
Squirrel-yes
Heather- yes
Steph- yes
Lacy- maybe
Cindee-no
Teresa- no
Lacy-?
Mindy-?
Littlepeppers-?
Pericalynn1979-?
Heidi-?
Elisa-?
Tifani-?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 5- Meet at Pop Century playground. Talk, laugh, have fun.
Jessica- yes
Heather- yes
Teresa- yes
Mindy-yes
Tifani- yes
Steph- no
Cindee-No
Littlepeppers-?
Pericalynn1979-?
Squirrel-?
Heidi-?
Elisa-?

This is SO true YOU have no idea! :rotfl:
Cathy before the trip I need to get your cell. If I can convince Nik that we need to see t again we may meet you. At worst case we will see you the next day when you drag me around Epoct. Yeah ok I will admit it out loud Epoct is my least favorite park...But I am looking forward to seeing it with Cathy and her girls:banana::banana::banana:

You don't have my cell number yet????? :snooty:

And yes I will be dragging ya all over the World!!!:flower3:

I am hoping to help organize another disboutique meet.

Here is my schedule

Thursday Oct. 29 Late arrival at Caribbean Beach Resort

Friday Oct. 30 Spend the Day at DHS Fantasmic Dinner package at Hollywood Brown Derby

Saturday, Oct. 31 Breakfast at Kona Cafe. Lunch at Downtown Disney.
4:00 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Sunday, Nov. 1 Animal Kingdom for the Day evening at Downtown Disney

Monday, Nov. 2 Epcot

Tuesday, Nov. 3 Magic Kingdom

Wednesday Nov. 4 checkout

Anyone else have similiar plans? We don't have park hoppers but would love to meet anyone in the parks or at DTD! Or even at the pool.

Dreamer and Wisher:

I'll be touring with friends in MK on Tues 3rd!!! We are doing Fantasyland, and Adventure/Frontierland. We will be wearing coordinating Minnie tees and my two littlest ones will have patchwork twirls too. We are eating lunch at Crystal Palace and changing into matching CP wear! We're on a tight schedule but maybe we will see you in the park! Hopefully the crowds will be low(er) that day! :goodvibes

Here is my schedule

Friday Oct. 30 Spend the Day at DHS Fantasmic Dinner package at Hollywood Brown Derby

Monday, Nov. 2 Epcot

Anyone else have similiar plans? We don't have park hoppers but would love to meet anyone in the parks or at DTD! Or even at the pool.

Dreamer and Wisher:

I'll be touring with friends in MK on Tues 3rd!!! We are doing Fantasyland, and Adventure/Frontierland. We will be wearing coordinating Minnie tees and my two littlest ones will have patchwork twirls too. We are eating lunch at Crystal Palace and changing into matching CP wear! We're on a tight schedule but maybe we will see you in the park! Hopefully the crowds will be low(er) that day! :goodvibes

We will be in Epcot on Monday 11/2 for at least part of the day. I think we will be in the MK Tuesday 11/3 AM only but that is the day we leave so it will depend on what we want to do our last few hours.

Could you guys take a look at the list and let me know if you think you'll be able to make it to either of these meets?
Here's what we have so far:
-------------------------------

October 4- Meet for Wishes and possibly some evening EMH fun.
Jessica- yes
Squirrel-yes
Heather- yes
Steph- yes
Lacy- maybe
Cindee-no
Teresa- no
Lacy-?
Mindy-?
Littlepeppers-?
Pericalynn1979-?
Heidi-?
Elisa-?
Tifani-?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 5- Meet at Pop Century playground. Talk, laugh, have fun.
Jessica- yes
Heather- yes
Teresa- yes
Mindy-yes
Tifani- yes
Steph- no
Cindee-No
Littlepeppers-?
Pericalynn1979-?
Squirrel-?
Heidi-?
Elisa-?

I hope we can get some more people on the 5th, that's the only one where I'll be able to meet people. :)

Here is my schedule

Monday, Nov. 2 Epcot

we don't have park hoppers either, but we will be in MK on the same day, Nov. 3rd!

Dreamer and Wisher:

We will be in Epcot on Monday 11/2 for at least part of the day. I think we will be in the MK Tuesday 11/3 AM only but that is the day we leave so it will depend on what we want to do our last few hours.

we don't have park hoppers either, but we will be in MK on the same day, Nov. 3rd!

We are starting our day with breakfast at the Crystal Palace at 8:00 am! I can't wait to get in the park early.

I hope to see you all there. Maybe we could meet up in Fantasyland in the morning?

Anyone else planning on Magic Kingdom On November 3rd?

I'll be there on the 5th and on the 4th if it'll be a good MK day. I guess I can park hop if I need to...

We are starting our day with breakfast at the Crystal Palace at 8:00 am! I can't wait to get in the park early.

I hope to see you all there. Maybe we could meet up in Fantasyland in the morning?

Anyone else planning on Magic Kingdom On November 3rd?

If you guys set a time and place in the AM on 11/3, we will plan to stop by if we are in the MK that morning (which is the plan for now).

Just wanted to post our schedule in case we happen to be at the same place at the same time as anyone...

9.26 - DTD
9.27 - MK; CP at 8:05a; 1900 PF at 7:40p
9.28 - MGM; HnV at 8:05a
9.29 - WCC at 11:55a; MNSSHP
9.30 - Resort Hopping; Orlando Shopping
10.01 - AK; CM at 6:50p
10.02 - MK
10.03 - EP; Le Cellier at 2:45p
10.04 - Resort; Departure :(

9.26-27: SSR
9.27-10.2: THV
10.2-4: BC

Heather, I don't know if we will make it on the 4th. We have dinner ressies at 7:15 in DTD so I just don't know. I am hoping to make it but it will be a wait and see thing for me!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter