Disboutiquers October Dismeet

I am a terrible Disboutiquer. I was just going through our past albums with the kids today, prepping for our trip in two weeks...and realized we are having breakfast with the Princesses AND dinner at Chef Mickey's...and I have NO customs.

All this time, I was thinking I wouldn't make any customs, just thinking about the parks and stuff, and totally forgot about our two character meals.

(Hanging my head in shame)

I haven't posted on the Disboutiquer board in forever, haven't been in here...and now, no customs. How will my children ever outlive the shame?

And do I see from the front page, no meet for the end of the month Disboutiquers? It's okay, you probably wouldn't allow my sad non-custom wearing children anyway. ;)

Thanks for all the fun wishes! We had a great time! Guess I should get the camera out of the car and start going through pictures!

Thanks for all the fun wishes! We had a great time! Guess I should get the camera out of the car and start going through pictures!

Yes, missy, this is top priority!!!!;)

:cheer2::dance3::banana::cool1::woohoo:
WELCOME HOME DISBOUTIQUERS...WE'RE DYING TO HEAR HOW IT WENT!!!!! :laughing:

We had a great time, despite the oppressive heat! I got back last night. I have never been so happy to feel that cool Michigan air! I got record breaking cold when I went in February and record breaking heat in October! I advise you all to never go to Florida at the same time as me! :rotfl:

I'm hoping to write a trip report soon! I got to see Jessica, Steph, and Cindee again. Plus, I got to meet Mindy, Heidi, and Squirrel!

I met lots of other Disers on the bus, too!

We also got back last night. We had a great trip. I was also thrilled to feel that brisk fall air as we arrived home to Ohio. It was so HOT!!!!

I am so sorry I missed the Dis meet at MK on Sunday. I looked all over for you at the noodle station steps and didn’t see anyone. I thought I might I have seen T-beri running with a stroller after wishes (was that you?) but I lost her before I could see where she was going. I did meet Jessica, her husband and her sweet son Dallas at Hollywood and Vine. She recognized Katie's outfit since it looked like one I had made for the big give. Katie was a total booger and would not get her picture with Dallas who by the way is so adorable with his red hair:) I told Jessica she could tell everyone we were really there and what a brat my child is :lmao: Katie was in full princess mode all week! I was hoping to run into Heather at Epcot as we were there on the same day. Unfortunately we didn’t. I did see a lot of customs, but only asked a few people if the were dissers. After a few looks like I was nut's I would just smile and try not to stare :lmao:

I will post some pictures as soon as I get my camera out of the car. Katie got way to much attention in her customs. At one point one of the cast members said "hello Princess Katie" to which she replied "everyone here knows my name!?" It was on her shirt (I am keeping that a secret) :goodvibes Mouse keeping was awesome and decorated our room several times which Katie loved, the food was great, MNSSHP was a blast and the lines were not long. All in all it was an amazing trip. Other than the heat!:scared1: I am already planning next years trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter