Dis Viking River Cruise 10/19 - 10/26/2015

We enjoyed the Remy attraction and restaurant. Food was good...sea bass perfectly cooked. Generous portions. The Remy attraction was amazing. Great ride! We also ate at Walts...very good.

Sadly, our trip was shortened and we weren't able to visit DLP.

If anyone has a nice photo of the ship, or two, they could post I would really appreciate it. Apparently I was shaking like a Yorkie every time I tried to photograph the ship. I have no ideas what that's about.

Also, my cold has moved into my chest. I'm sure this will get annoying really soon, but right now I'm happy because at least the nose thing has stopped. Which is good because even using Puff's with lotion I have no nose skin left. I wonder if they sell nose skin on Amazon?
image.jpg

Strange enough this is the only photo I found of the ship on my phone.

Rinda2.jpg
If anyone has a nice photo of the ship, or two, they could post I would really appreciate it. Apparently I was shaking like a Yorkie every time I tried to photograph the ship. I have no ideas what that's about.

Also, my cold has moved into my chest. I'm sure this will get annoying really soon, but right now I'm happy because at least the nose thing has stopped. Which is good because even using Puff's with lotion I have no nose skin left. I wonder if they sell nose skin on Amazon?
Lauren, here is one I have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter