Dis Viking River Cruise 10/19 - 10/26/2015

Spent much of the morning/afternoon wandering up and down the Champs d Elsie (did I spell that right?). Visited the Paris Disney store, but didn't buy anything - waiting for DLP later. Val got a Pandora charm (Eiffel Tower dangle). Cold and damp day.

Tonight is a dinner cruise along the river.

Just got to Paris this afternoon via Eurostar after several days exploring London. We plan to do some sightseeing around here till Monday. Only thing I haven't got figured out is how to get to the ship from Paris??? So I need to resolve that issue soon. :-) We planned to basically walk to the ship from central Paris but that went down the river with the Le Pecq fiasco.

We are having an amazing time though so far! Looking forward to seeing everyone Monday!!

Keith and Cathy
Scott and Diane

Have a wonderful pre-stay everyone! See you Monday! We plan to get our bags to the ship then go out an enjoy the city.

Just got to Paris this afternoon via Eurostar after several days exploring London. We plan to do some sightseeing around here till Monday. Only thing I haven't got figured out is how to get to the ship from Paris??? So I need to resolve that issue soon. :-) We planned to basically walk to the ship from central Paris but that went down the river with the Le Pecq fiasco.

We are having an amazing time though so far! Looking forward to seeing everyone Monday!!

Keith and Cathy
Scott and Diane

There's supposed to be a shuttle from the Pont de Grenelle, which is where Viking's smaller ships dock, to Le Pecq. Maybe try that?

Laurie

Got back home about 9 pm last night. So enjoyed the trip!

I've got several hundred pictures to sort through, adjust and upload so it will be a few days before I post any. Stay tuned.

I'm glad to see everyone arriving home safe and sound from such a wonderful trip. I brought an amazing cold home with me. I hope I'm the only one 'cause seriously this thing is no good.

If anyone has a nice photo of the ship, or two, they could post I would really appreciate it. Apparently I was shaking like a Yorkie every time I tried to photograph the ship. I have no ideas what that's about.

Also, my cold has moved into my chest. I'm sure this will get annoying really soon, but right now I'm happy because at least the nose thing has stopped. Which is good because even using Puff's with lotion I have no nose skin left. I wonder if they sell nose skin on Amazon?

I'm glad to see everyone arriving home safe and sound from such a wonderful trip. I brought an amazing cold home with me. I hope I'm the only one 'cause seriously this thing is no good.
You're not alone. We were sure that Air France would make us ride in the hold because we boarded carrying an entire box of tissues "borrowed" from the Disneyland Hotel.

So it turns out my Photoshop Elements and Windows 10 don't get along. This layout was a total pain in the rear. I haven't found any way to fix the problems except to upgrade. I just want what I have to work! Why that is always too much to ask I'll never understand. Hope everyone is getting settled back into their routines. My cold is still hanging in there, but I'm back in court on Thursday so it needs to move itself along!
One-Page-One-2-WEB.jpg

I leave for Paris on Saturday for a week plus 2 days at DLP.

Anybody got any hidden gems or new things they recommend trying from the trip?

We really enjoyed Remy's restaurant. I don't know any hidden gems so much because DLP isn't a park we've spent a lot of time in. Probably check out the DLP boards though. Those folks know a ton

I can tell tell you we stayed at Sante Fe hotel and our shower didn't have a float switch so the water frequently would shoot to scalding and then back again. Just something to watch out for in case it applies to your trip

Brought it back with me, too, but I really think it is allergies. Finally getting rid of the cough.

We enjoyed the Remy attraction and restaurant. Food was good...sea bass perfectly cooked. Generous portions. The Remy attraction was amazing. Great ride! We also ate at Walts...very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter