DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

The pictures did not show up in our MDE account either. I used the link on the PhotoPass site to request assistance. 2 days later I received an email that the pictures were located and all 8 of the group photos showed up in our account. If anyone wants to try this route the group picture was taken on Main Street USA in front of the Bakery at 4:16 p.m. on July 24. A great day and greater memories. Thanks everyone!

Yep and I do have all 8 photos but they were repetitive so I only posted the two poses. However if anyone wants them and doesn't want to go through Disney recovery I can email them!

Who are the 2 peeps in the purple shirts with you, Jeff? Thanx for pointing yourself out. Is Val in any of the pics?

The tall young man in the purple shirt is my son Jack!!!.....some of you may remember his call ins to the podcast many years ago in a galaxy far far away!!

Yup, and the other one is my daughter Ashleigh...they were the roaming tech support squad for the scavenger hunt.

I've got some pics too but we just got home late Thursday (we took some detours on the way :) ) so I'll see about finding the camera later...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter