DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

Anyone who was at the podcast live show on Monday....did I hear Pete say that there was going to be a show on Sunday? Did I imagine this or misunderstand??:confused:
I didn't hear that either. I bet it's the Disneyland show like rteetz said because I was there live so I know it didn't get edited out.

We've started our drive home (currently at a Steak n Shake just across the Border into GA

So glad I was able to meet so many from the board (even if briefly) - made for a very memorable trip (despite the heat)

... Now to convince my wife to come down for the board's 20th next June (assuming it happens) .... Maybe try to do an adults only trip so we can make more events

Thanks to Pete and the entire team for a wonderful ever!

Just got home from a wonderful week-long stay! It was so great to get to meet the podcast team and so many other Dissers. Finally there were real faces to put with screennames! All of the podcast events I attended were so much fun! I am already sad thst I will miss the big anniversary event next year because of my husband's company trip. I guess I will have to enjoy it virtually through all of you!

NeuroCindy
DisneySteve

Anyone who was at the podcast live show on Monday....did I hear Pete say that there was going to be a show on Sunday? Did I imagine this or misunderstand??:confused:

Maybe you are thinking of the Disneyland show that goes live on mixlr on Sunday nights.
Ryan (Rteetz) mentioned the live show on sunday night, referring to the Disneyland show, on the Thank You video, are you thinking of that perhaps?

I stopped at the photo store in Epcot today and had them locate the photos from the Connecting with Walt meet for me.

View attachment 183985 View attachment 183986

Thank you, Thank you for posting these. Just like everyone else, they did not upload to My Disney Experience for us either, and I was getting worried. I knew coming to the boards, someone would have them. Thanks again :).

We've started our drive home (currently at a Steak n Shake just across the Border into GA

So glad I was able to meet so many from the board (even if briefly) - made for a very memorable trip (despite the heat)

... Now to convince my wife to come down for the board's 20th next June (assuming it happens) .... Maybe try to do an adults only trip so we can make more events

Thanks to Pete and the entire team for a wonderful ever!
Safe travels, and thanx for the pics and reports, Phil!

Safe travels, Phil. It was great to meet you and the family.

DW and I would LOVE to do an "adults only" trip again. DD is an adult (she's 20) but traveling without her is very different as we learned in November. There were many things we didn't get to do on this trip because she was with us (love you Jen!). We had numerous friends who we didn't get to see at all because she was with us :(. I totally get that she had no interest in hanging with our friends but it kind of tied our hands as far as doing everything we wanted to do.

I was just wondering what happened with the questions Kevin was having people write down at registration for the MM?

I was just wondering what happened with the questions Kevin was having people write down at registration for the MM?
I forgot all about that. They probably either didn't get many questions or just didn't have time to do a Q&A during the show. Maybe they'll save them and use them on a future show.

It was a hot and humid midday that covered me in a film of sweat. And then I walked into the La Nouba theater, and did not get to meet any of the newish listeners/posters. Many of us that have been listening to the show for a long time were in the back-middle.

I am glad at least one of the "Will and Grace" references made it in. It reminded me of the early days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter