DIS Exclusive Northern Italy / Switzerland Adventure August 26th - September 2nd 2016

Loved Florence when we did Viva Italia!!!! Nice and walkable city.

Time to start gathering those foreign travel things.
  • Passports
  • Euro
  • Electrical Adapters
  • what am I forgetting....

Swiss francs, directions to any Louis Vuitton stores in the area

Notified ABD of our heights as requested, the vacation advisor said that they need the information for the bicycles and zip lining:rotfl2:

Question about tipping the guides - what currency?

OK, so this trip covers Italy (Euro) and Switzerland (Swiss Franc), what currency to you plan on using to tip the guides?

I think the best thing to do is ask the guides. Every European trip I have been on someone is "elected" to ask.

Chandra

Found a few interesting tidbits about Switzerland that may be of use:

Also, four languages spoken in Switzerland, French, Italian, German and Romansh.

Pretty much count on me being able to embarrass my DW (and myself) in two of the four during the adventure.

She "loves" when I try to revive my out of practice language skills.

I don't care what the weather is going to be in the Swiss Alps, I'm not bringing my skis.

Found our cache of Euro's yesterday. That means there's plenty of time to forget where we put them again....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter