DIS Exclusive Northern Italy / Switzerland Adventure August 26th - September 2nd 2016

I am also just starting to seriously plan this trip. I think I will fly into Milan for a few days. This is my first time to Milan so has anyone been before and have any recommendations for a hotel?

Chandra

I am also just starting to seriously plan this trip. I think I will fly into Milan for a few days. This is my first time to Milan so has anyone been before and have any recommendations for a hotel?

Chandra

We really liked the Park Hyatt Milan.

It's centrally located. It's across the street from the Vittorio Emmanuel shopping area anddown the street from the Duomo and La Scala.

The last time we stayed there, Concierge was able to secure us seats on a bus tour that visited the three things I mentioned above and included tickets and transportation to see The Last Supper.

Our plans have changed and we will be arriving in Mllan on the day the Adventure begins.

We booked the Park Hyatt Milan as well (but after the ABD). I've stayed at the Park Hyatt Vienna and Sydney and they're amazing hotels. Right up there with Four Seasons IMO.

Happy Easter everyone!

Thought I would share some photos from the the Schweizerhof Hotel in Lucerne. This is a wonderful hotel, with a very unique touch. Each room is themed to an individual (either from history or popular culture), who has a connection to the hotel. The room that I got, in 2014, was themed to Seal. There are also rooms themed to Mark Twain and Winston Churchill, among others. I found the room here to be very comfortable, and the hotel itself is beautiful. Lucerne is a gorgeous city, our hotel is right across the street from the lake, with a lot of shopping within walking distance (great chocolate shops in particular). I'm looking forward to returning here!

Jason

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Thanks for posting these Jason. Val & I are very much looking forward to seeing this in person.

Great pictures, Jason, Chuck and I are looking forward to this trip. Keep the pictures coming. I was enjoying Mary's report on this trip but she hasn't posted anything since October and so we have not seen this part of the trip until today.

Chris

This thread has been too quiet. I know some of us are busy with other travel plans. :rolleyes1

But really, this is getting close. We should be thinking about mischief. :duck:

This thread has been too quiet. I know some of us are busy with other travel plans. :rolleyes1

But really, this is getting close. We should be thinking about mischief. :duck:

I agree Jeff. :stir:

I was thinking the same thing recently as I continue to check our possible airfare packages, getting close to pulling the trigger. It is only a few months away.

We can get a nonstop direct home from Zurich but cannot on the way over to Milan.

May book the Madrid stop over, then we can say we have been to Spain too.

I continue to check our possible airfare packages, getting close to pulling the trigger.
We just bought ours a couple of days ago. Flying from MCO by way of ATL to VCE (Greek Isles Cruise first) and on the other end its ZRH to ATL to MCO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!