Dis-Dream Academy Sign Ups

That's right, there was. I forgot about that. But since you've given your approval, everything's fine on that end. I'll add it to the front. Thanks Newsies!

:thumbsup2

New characters from me coming soon. I'm addicted to this RP.

Meet Carter De Vil, Cruella's only daughter and her pride and joy. You know, other than all of her furs.

tumblr_m3u3es6x8u1r4kfic.gif

Carter isn't evil to the bone or psychopathic like her mother, she's just your typical high school brat. She's a senior now, and is going to be attending a major party college in the fall. She has a massive sense of entitlement and tries to pretend the rules don't apply to her in an adventurous sort of way. Goes through school with a sense of sarcastic indifference, but likes to hang out with her friends in between class (or rather, the period of time where she should be in class) and party. Her mother buys her everything she wants. She's not all bad. She's on the school newspaper and she's good to talk to if you want something. She'll rp in this deep, dark red.

----

And here's Jack Kelly and Katherine Plumber's daughter, Natalie Kelly.

tumblr_m3citxZIOC1qdiwa3o1_500.gif

Natalie's also a senior who plans on attending an art college in Santa Fe. She's got some of her mom's qualities, like a knack for journalism, a good sense of style, and stubbornness. She's got some of her dad's qualities too- she's terrific at art, she's a natural born leader, she sticks up for others and she's not afraid to take charge and stand up for what's right. She and Carter get along because not only are they both on the school newspaper, but neither of them have been any good at following school rules. Sometimes it gets her in trouble, but most of the time, she's got a defense and a good plan up her sleeve. She'll rp in this aqua color.

Last edited:

You use her for half the things I've done. My memory isn't as horrible as you think it is.

I REALLY don't like this phrase: "she is always the popular one." I wouldn't mind if you had said she likes to make friends or something like that. I'm fairly certain you did't mean it, but that phrase makes it sound as though either she has to be a character that the others have to like or she's supposed to be a Queen Bee type. And the type of drama I hate most (hate isn't a strong enough word) and would never use in anything I write, (besides two girls fighting over a guy), would be popularity contests.

Rant over, remove that phrase and I can accept her, otherwise I won't.
Well I didn't try to mean it in a bad way. I meant it as pretty much what you said in a way that she becomes friends with a lot of people because she's a really social person. But I'm glad she's accepted anyway.

I'm upset now because I just realized that someone is a chior teacher already. :(

Anyway, I have a better idea. Let's see if you remember this teacher, Wings!

Name: Adalaide Karmichael (Miss K or Miss AK)
http://www.polyvore.com/ways_to_hel...id=7141180&context_type=user_fav&id=139990415
Adalaide is 30 years old and has been teaching at the school for 2 years. She teaches English. Her sister is Cinderella. She can be a teeny bit of airhead sometimes and forget things, but she is very bubbly and chill and nice. Her class rules a little more lenient than other teachers, but overall she is a good teacher.

I might make another teacher if I can think of someone.

Well I didn't try to mean it in a bad way. I meant it as pretty much what you said in a way that she becomes friends with a lot of people because she's a really social person. But I'm glad she's accepted anyway.

Well, I didn't, I said if you took out the phrase I would, but now that you've posted on the thread no one can actually do anything about it now, so go ahead I guess.

I'm upset now because I just realized that someone is a chior teacher already. :(

Anyway, I have a better idea. Let's see if you remember this teacher, Wings!

Name: Adalaide Karmichael (Miss K or Miss AK)
http://www.polyvore.com/ways_to_hel...id=7141180&context_type=user_fav&id=139990415
Adalaide is 30 years old and has been teaching at the school for 2 years. She teaches English. Her sister is Cinderella. She can be a teeny bit of airhead sometimes and forget things, but she is very bubbly and chill and nice. Her class rules a little more lenient than other teachers, but overall she is a good teacher.

I might make another teacher if I can think of someone.

Do you really think my memory is THAT bad?

Accepted

Well, I didn't, I said if you took out the phrase I would, but now that you've posted on the thread no one can actually do anything about it now, so go ahead I guess.

Do you really think my memory is THAT bad?

Accepted
But didn't you say that you would add her name to the first post because of what Newsies said?

Ok, I think it's time for this character now and I might make another character if I can think of one.

Maragaret Jacquiline (Jacqui, she never goes by Margaret) White
http://www.polyvore.com/pinterest_s..._id=2766535&context_type=lookbook&id=79331621
Jacqui is 16 and in 11th grade. Jacqui is pretty much the brunette clone of Marci. She's almost always there for her (and anyone really) and is loyal and caring. She has magical apples that do various different things (like shrink, grow, disappear, and various other powers). Snow White is her cousin. She can also sing a little bit.

You know, just out of curiosity, why do you give her a first name she never uses and is therefore pointless instead of just using her middle name as her real name?

You know, just out of curiosity, why do you give her a first name she never uses and is therefore pointless instead of just using her middle name as her real name?
To be honest, I don't really know. I think it's because of what I said in ye old SOD RP when she said that her name was actually Margaret and it kind of just stuck in my mind.

To be honest, I don't really know. I think it's because of what I said in ye old SOD RP when she said that her name was actually Margaret and it kind of just stuck in my mind.
It doesn't make sense to me but okay, to each their own

I noticed there were only a handful of Dreamworks characters... so I figured, "why don't I go for it?"

Now presenting the son of Prince Charming (from the Shrek franchise), Hayden Charming.

Now that his father's dead, he's an actual prince. And one day, he may be the ruler of Far Far Away Land. He likes soccer, girls, nice clothes, his car, movies, and not much else. He's a huge flirt, and as cocky as he seems to be, he's pretty nice deep down. Looking for a prospective princess/queen. He's 18 and he's got a case of senioritis worse than Carter and Natalie's combined.

Accepted.

All these new characters make me inspired to make more. Of course, knowing me, I like to keep boys and girls even, and I'll probably want to make Dreamworks and Disney even, so I'll probably make like four, but if I do, I'll have ten students. So this is my current dilemma.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter