Dis-Dream Academy Sign Ups

Now that you mention it I think your right I bet her next character will be releated to Rapunzel.
Yes, it's the Big Four (Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons). I'm actually not doing a Rapunzel character since Wings already made one, but I might do one related to Elsa and Anna to do the Bg Six or whatever the Frozen Dragons one is called.

LOL, I was like, wait, no I didn't, and then I went back and looked at my character list and I was like "oh yeah, I did". I have other characters I could use, it was a real difficult decision, so if you want Rapunzel's sister (I'm guessing sister since all your others are sisters), I can use one of my others. You know I've got a ton.

Replacement for Owen, not a 7th character

Jordan Ali, brother of Aladdin, is 16 years old and in 10th grade. He has black hair and brown eyes. He is funny, smart, quick thinking, brave and trustworthy.

LOL, I was like, wait, no I didn't, and then I went back and looked at my character list and I was like "oh yeah, I did". I have other characters I could use, it was a real difficult decision, so if you want Rapunzel's sister (I'm guessing sister since all your others are sisters), I can use one of my others. You know I've got a ton.
No no no, it's completely fine. I didn't really care to have a Rapunzel character anyway.

Too late now. What's done is done. It's up to you now. I don't want to force you to make one but I also don't want you to feel obligated not to because of me.

Of course, this just occurred to me, if you had a ship/pairing and was trying to have someone with Owen you could have just told me.

Pretty sure I'm going to have to get this started now or I'll run out of time because I have a busy week ahead of me.

Okay, here's Rapunzel's 22-year-old daughter, Cathie. Or, as the students will call her, Miss Rider.

anna-kendrick-best-dating-advice-oprah-o-magazine-feature-feburary-2015.gif

She's really nice and super good at painting. She's the art teacher. She also likes singing, so when I make a chorus teacher (which will probably be soon), she'll probably be friends with him/her. She's fresh out of college and eager to start teaching, but she can be a little clumsy and awkward. She will rp in this pretty purple color.

EDIT: Remember when I said I would make a chorus teacher?

This is Prince Phillip's cousin, James, or as his students call him Mr. Arthur.

tumblr_np8w7rKprW1qmqinzo1_250.gif
tumblr_np8w7rKprW1qmqinzo2_250.gif

He's pretty much like any other typical 25-year-old guy. He's the chorus teacher, and went to school with a dual-certificate in high school education and music. Funny, charming, and a little sarcastic. Likes sports and dresses well. Can be a little too cocky sometimes. Considers Cathie to be one of his closest friends. He will rp in this nice brown.

Last edited:
August Krei is a 24 year old nephew of Alistair Krei and chose to go into teaching rather than the family business. He strives to be generous, hardworking and fair. He teaches homeroom and science.

Name: Marceline Oceana (Marci) (if you remember this character you've been her a while)
Grade: 11th
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/thing?context_id=2766535&context_type=lookbook&id=87266440 average height and skinny
Personality: She's very bubbly and has a big group a friends. She has a lot of parties at her mini mansion. Just don't get on her bad side and she'll be nice to you. This isn't really her personality, but she turns into a mermaid when wet.
Character Related to: Ariel
Relation: Neice

I might also make a teacher if I think of an idea.

Last edited:
You use her for half the things I've done. My memory isn't as horrible as you think it is.

I REALLY don't like this phrase: "she is always the popular one." I wouldn't mind if you had said she likes to make friends or something like that. I'm fairly certain you did't mean it, but that phrase makes it sound as though either she has to be a character that the others have to like or she's supposed to be a Queen Bee type. And the type of drama I hate most (hate isn't a strong enough word) and would never use in anything I write, (besides two girls fighting over a guy), would be popularity contests.

Rant over, remove that phrase and I can accept her, otherwise I won't.

Wait, wasn't there a rule in previous threads like this that if somebody made an OC related to a canon Disney character, if another person wanted to make an OC related to that same character, they needed the first person's approval?

Silv would totally have my approval if that was the case anyway, just curious for my own future reference.

Wait, wasn't there a rule in previous threads like this that if somebody made an OC related to a canon Disney character, if another person wanted to make an OC related to that same character, they needed the first person's approval?

Silv would totally have my approval if that was the case anyway, just curious for my own future reference.
That's right, there was. I forgot about that. But since you've given your approval, everything's fine on that end. I'll add it to the front. Thanks Newsies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter