Dis-Dream Academy RP

Olivia: She chuckled. "Yeah, go for it."
Cass: "Ok. I'm Cassidy Miller, but if you call me Cassidy I'll make a robot to destroy you without physically harming you. I'm 17 and a senior. My brother Fred is from the Big Hero 6, big whoop. Let's see, um, I like comics, anime, and manga. What else, hm, oh, I'm interested in technology and I've made a robot in the past, but it's kind of lame. I'm going to the San Fransookyo Institute of Technology next year. That's pretty much it."

Sam: "Cool." He sat with the basses. Eric was also a bass. "Hey."

Eric: "Hey."

Espen: He was next and sang.

OOC: Whoops, I forgot Veronique said hi to Cass before.

Cass: She said hi to both Veronique and Olivia. "Hi."

Winona: "You're with the Tenors, go to your section. Who's next?"

Leo: He nodded again before walking over and sitting with the tenors.

Olivia: Wow, born in France. Cool. She wasn't sure how these introductions worked so she waved her hand slightly, before hearing Cass where she turned to her and smiled. "Hey."

Cass: "I'm Cass. Should I tell you about my boring life or...?"

Cass: "Ok. I'm Cassidy Miller, but if you call me Cassidy I'll make a robot to destroy you without physically harming you. I'm 17 and a senior. My brother Fred is from the Big Hero 6, big whoop. Let's see, um, I like comics, anime, and manga. What else, hm, oh, I'm interested in technology and I've made a robot in the past, but it's kind of lame. I'm going to the San Fransookyo Institute of Technology next year. That's pretty much it."

Veronique: She waved to everyone and listened to Cass talk.

Olivia: She made the mental note never to call Cass her full name, and when she spoke of her lame robot she thought of B.E.N making her smile. She then pressed her lips together before deciding it was her turn to share. "I'm Olivia, Olivia Hawkins. I'm a junior, and my brother is named Jim. I like to surf back home."

Winona: "You're with the Tenors, go to your section. Who's next?"

Veronique: She waved to everyone and listened to Cass talk.
Espen: "Cool." He sat with the tenors. he sat next to Havelock. "Hey."
Olivia: She made the mental note never to call Cass her full name, and when she spoke of her lame robot she thought of B.E.N making her smile. She then pressed her lips together before deciding it was her turn to share. "I'm Olivia, Olivia Hawkins. I'm a junior, and my brother is named Jim. I like to surf back home."
Cass: "That's cool. Oh, and I hope you don't feel threatened when I said I'd make a robot to destroy you without physically harming you, like I said, I've only made 1 robot before with help from Fred's friend. I just hate it when people call me Cassidy."

Espen: "Cool." He sat with the tenors. he sat next to Havelock. "Hey."

Cass: "That's cool. Oh, and I hope you don't feel threatened when I said I'd make a robot to destroy you without physically harming you, like I said, I've only made 1 robot before with help from Fred's friend. I just hate it when people call me Cassidy."
Havelock: "Hi."

OOC: Well, okay, I just realized I din't do Mirela, but I always knew I was going to put her down as a mezzo, so I just did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter