Dis-Dream Academy RP

OOC: OMG I'm soooo sorry I completely forgot that math was next!

Daniel: He welcomed any students that came in while he wrote the agenda on the board.

Parker: He sat next to Jacqui, "Nothing more from Marci? I'm starting to feel bad for her."

Carter: She continued to sit in the grass, she had stopped crying but was just thinking and hoping not to draw any unwanted attention.

OOC: No problem. Welcome back everyone.

My students: They all took a seat in math.

OOC: Thinking of cutting some of my characters so I can focus on the others better. Anyone have somebody they would miss?

Parker: He sat next to Jacqui, "Nothing more from Marci? I'm starting to feel bad for her."

Carter: She continued to sit in the grass, she had stopped crying but was just thinking and hoping not to draw any unwanted attention.
Jacqui: "She hasn't texted me or Snapchatted me or anything since the last time. I'm sure she's still in there."

OOC: My characters -

Keep List - Jordan, Helena, Haru, Havelock
Remove List - Marina, Jamie, Veronique, Wade, Nancy, Matilda, Kiki, Hugo

Jordan: He sat with his friends, grinning.

Helena: She was sitting with Eric and Sam, joking around with them quietly.

Haru: She was sitting with Cass and Mike, listening to the two talk.

Havelock: He was sitting with Jo, drawing absentmindedly.

Jacqui: "She hasn't texted me or Snapchatted me or anything since the last time. I'm sure she's still in there."

Parker: "Hmm. How hard do you think it would be to break her out?"

OOC: If someone wants to wander upon Carter, that would be nice and it could provide a way for more interaction and conversation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter