Dis-Dream Academy RP

Finny: She let go of Espen's hand before walking in the room. They were keeping everything to themselves for now. "Well, off to sit with the altos. Bye." She sat with the altos.

Espen: "See you after class." He stood where the other sectionless people were.

Jacqui: She was sitting with the mezzos.

Sam: He was already in the classroom and also stood with the sectionless people since he didn't get a section yesterday.

Cerulean:She sat with the altos.
Abhilasha:She touched her necklace.
Atarsi:She liked singing.

Patch:She flew over to where the sectionless were.
Abhilasha:She started humming "Trust in Me".
Atarsi:She knew she would be good at singing.

Jo: She sat with the sopranos. She sat next to a red headed girl, the same girl that gave her the makeup yesterday. "Hello."

Marci: "Oh, hi."

Jo: "So, do you know what exactly a 'soprano' is?"

Marci: "They're the highest singing voice for a girl." She looked at her again. "Hey, you're the girl I gave my makeup to yesterday. I don't think I caught your name."

Jo: "Jo."

Marci: "I'm Marci."

Eric: He did the same.

OOC: What do you mean together?

OOC: Like, I want you to do Sam and then I want you to do Espen right after

OOC:Can Patch be a soprano?

OOC: Normally I wouldn't take requests, but it's the most logical place since your other characters are mezzo and an alto. You still have to have Patch do the scale though.

OOC: You can put me in any category.

OOC: Thank you for being cooperative.

Finny: She let go of Espen's hand before walking in the room. They were keeping everything to themselves for now. "Well, off to sit with the altos. Bye." She sat with the altos.

Espen: "See you after class." He stood where the other sectionless people were.

Jacqui: She was sitting with the mezzos.

Sam: He was already in the classroom and also stood with the sectionless people since he didn't get a section yesterday.

Veronique: She sat next to Cass in the Sopranos section. "Hi."

Helena: "See you Eric." She let go of his hand and sat in the Mezzos section.

Matilda: "Bye everyone." She left her group of friends and also sat in the Mezzos section.

Nancy: "Bye guys." She left the boys and went and sat in the Altos section.

Havelock: He waved to Jo and sat in the Tenors section.

Hugo: He left the remainder of his new friends and went to the Tenors section.

Jordan and Wade: They walked together to the Basses section.

Winona: She came in. "Hello, students! Mr. Arthur is out today at choir meetings so I'll be your sub today. I'm Winona Charming, a pleasure. Today, I'm going to assign the remaining sectionless to a section and your assignment is for each section to introduce themselves to their section and get to know each other. When I went to school here, our choir sections were like a family. I was a Mezzo Soprano, if you were curious. Now, come up to the piano if you have any questions or need to leave class for any reason. That's all! My dears over in the sectionless area, come here," she finished, waving them to the piano.

OOC: Like, I want you to do Sam and then I want you to do Espen right after

OOC: Normally I wouldn't take requests, but it's the most logical place since your other characters are mezzo and an alto. You still have to have Patch do the scale though.

OOC: Thank you for being cooperative.

Veronique: She sat next to Cass in the Sopranos section. "Hi."

Helena: "See you Eric." She let go of his hand and sat in the Mezzos section.

Matilda: "Bye everyone." She left her group of friends and also sat in the Mezzos section.

Nancy: "Bye guys." She left the boys and went and sat in the Altos section.

Havelock: He waved to Jo and sat in the Tenors section.

Hugo: He left the remainder of his new friends and went to the Tenors section.

Jordan and Wade: They walked together to the Basses section.

Winona: She came in. "Hello, students! Mr. Arthur is out today at choir meetings so I'll be your sub today. I'm Winona Charming, a pleasure. Today, I'm going to assign the remaining sectionless to a section and your assignment is for each section to introduce themselves to their section and get to know each other. When I went to school here, our choir sections were like a family. I was a Mezzo Soprano, if you were curious. Now, come up to the piano if you have any questions or need to leave class for any reason. That's all! My dears over in the sectionless area, come here," she finished, waving them to the piano.
OOC: Ok.

Sam: He went up and sang the scale.

OOC: I also updated the collection. I added items in the middle that represent the character they're related to or whatever so it looked less wonky, but I gave up halfway through. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=4533161

Abhilasha:She was looking forward to what they would do in choir class.
Ataris:She thought that it was a nice day.

Leo: He followed the others without a section to the piano, patiently waiting to be assigned somewhere.

Olivia: She sat in the soprano section.

Leo: He followed the others without a section to the piano, patiently waiting to be assigned somewhere.

Olivia: She sat in the soprano section.

Winona: "You next, can you sing the scale?"

Veronique: "Well, I guess I'll go first. Bonjour, I'm Veronique."

Winona: "You next, can you sing the scale?"

Veronique: "Well, I guess I'll go first. Bonjour, I'm Veronique."
Leo: He looked at her slightly surprised before nodding, stepping up then singing the scale.

Olivia: She was relieved someone started the assignment of the day. "Hi Veronique."

Leo: He looked at her slightly surprised before nodding, stepping up then singing the scale.

Olivia: She was relieved someone started the assignment of the day. "Hi Veronique."

Winona: "Great, you're a Tenor, go join your section."

Veronique: "Oh, I guess it's the whole nine yards, hm? Well, I'm a senior, I'm French and was born in France, my sister is Belle and I like books."

OOC: Okay

Winona: "All right, you're a Bass, go join your section."
Sam: "Cool." He sat with the basses. Eric was also a bass. "Hey."

Eric: "Hey."

Espen: He was next and sang.

Veronique: "Oh, I guess it's the whole nine yards, hm? Well, I'm a senior, I'm French and was born in France, my sister is Belle and I like books."
OOC: Whoops, I forgot Veronique said hi to Cass before.

Cass: She said hi to both Veronique and Olivia. "Hi."

Leo: He nodded again before walking over and sitting with the tenors.

Olivia: Wow, born in France. Cool. She wasn't sure how these introductions worked so she waved her hand slightly, before hearing Cass where she turned to her and smiled. "Hey."

Leo: He nodded again before walking over and sitting with the tenors.

Olivia: Wow, born in France. Cool. She wasn't sure how these introductions worked so she waved her hand slightly, before hearing Cass where she turned to her and smiled. "Hey."
Cass: "I'm Cass. Should I tell you about my boring life or...?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter