Dis-Dream Academy RP

Marci: "Ugh, Jacqui, this looks awful!" She showed her her drawing.
mermaid.png

Jacqui: "That's not bad. Although next time maybe you should use colored pencils instead of crayons."

Marci: "Ugh!"

OOC: That one I actually drew. I have mixed feelings about it.

Jo: "Cool." She noticed that Espen still had one hand under the table.

Espen: "Ok, here's my dragon!" He showed it to everyone.
finished-toothless-how-to-train-your-dragon-2.png

Jo: "Hey, it's Toothless."

OOC: I did not draw that. I have terrible art skills.

Havelock: "Nice."

OOC: New class?

Jo: "I finally finished." She showed her drawing to everyone at the table.
dragon wut.png

Espen: He snorted.

Finny: She hit his hand under the table then continued to hold it. "Don't be mean. I mean, it's not the greatest dragon drawing ever, but it's still something."

Jo: "Is it that bad?"

Jo: "I finally finished." She showed her drawing to everyone at the table.
View attachment 111115

Espen: He snorted.

Finny: She hit his hand under the table then continued to hold it. "Don't be mean. I mean, it's not the greatest dragon drawing ever, but it's still something."

Jo: "Is it that bad?"
Havelock: "I think you're more of the athletic type."

Leinani: She finished her drawing of Hawaii, and waited for the water color to dry so that she can close her sketch book.

Leo: He looked at his drawing of a bird and turned his head slightly, it turned out much better than he thought. Slightly pouting his lips, he begins to draw a tree limb leisurely for the bird to perch on.

Olivia: Her drawing wasn't nearly as neat as the one back home, but she was proud of what she did accomplish with it.

OOC: You know what, I want to skip us ahead anyway, because Choir is the next class, and Newsies got real tired of assigning everyone to their sections, so I'm thinking about doing that for her. Does that seem unfair?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter