Dis-Dream Academy RP

OOC: Oh. Well I guess she'll be coming back on the boards anytime soon since it is mid July.

Eric: He whispered, "Your welcome."

Finny: "So I guess we just hang out for a little while."

Espen: "Are any of you trying out for any of the sports?"

Finny: "I might try or for soccer. I don't know about cheerleading yet.

Jo: "I don't know yet."

Espen: "Me either."

Sam: "Any of you trying out for sports? I probably won't, since you know, my grandfather is making me help the elves."

Eric: "Probably not."

Marci: "Hey Leinani, are you going to try out for cheerleading? Me and Jacqui are. We were both captains at our old school, so we're a shoo in to get on the squad."

Jacqui: "Yeah."

Cass: She started to read her manga.

Mike: "Hey Cass, you should try out for cheerleading." He laughed.

Cass: "Uh, no."

Mike: "Why not?"

Cass: "Because I'm already in it."

Mike: "What?"

Cass: "Yeah, I'm Leroy, remember?"

Mike: "Oh yeah."

Cass: "And I guarantee that no one else wants to be Leroy. I also never returned the costume."

Mike: "True."

Cass: She continued to read her manga.

OOC: Likely, so I'm just going to leave Haru alone.

Havelock: "I don't know either. I probably wouldn't be good at any of it."

Helena: "Maybe soccer. Depends on whether it will clash with my other extracurriculars," she said, referring to her superheroics.

Leinani: "Well that's not nice of her! I'll definitely stay away from them."

Leinani: "Yeah, I'll try out for cheerleading!"
Marci: "Awesome."
OOC: Likely, so I'm just going to leave Haru alone.

Havelock: "I don't know either. I probably wouldn't be good at any of it."

Helena: "Maybe soccer. Depends on whether it will clash with my other extracurriculars," she said, referring to her superheroics.
OOC: Ok.

Jo: "I need to focus more on my dragon racing than another sport. Hiccup still thinks she's better than me."

Espen: "*cough* cause he is *cough*"

Jo: She hit his arm. "And Astrid is better than you."

Espen: "What, because I don't have my own dragon to practice with?"

Jo: "Exactly."

Espen: He rolled his eyes and laughed.

Eric: "Speaking of which, I wonder what clubs are here."

Marci: "Awesome."

OOC: Ok.

Jo: "I need to focus more on my dragon racing than another sport. Hiccup still thinks she's better than me."

Espen: "*cough* cause he is *cough*"

Jo: She hit his arm. "And Astrid is better than you."

Espen: "What, because I don't have my own dragon to practice with?"

Jo: "Exactly."

Espen: He rolled his eyes and laughed.

Eric: "Speaking of which, I wonder what clubs are here."

Havelock: He listened quietly.

Helena: "There's probably a few."

Abhilasha:She thought about reading one of the books.
Atarsi:She decided to read one of the books.

Havelock: He listened quietly.

Helena: "There's probably a few."
Finny: "Well you two, I don't race dragons, but I do play archery."

Jo: "That's cool."

Sam: "I may or may not join some clubs. I just want to get my senior year over with."

Marci: Now that Leinani left, she kind of just sat there with Jacqui. "You know what I realized J?"

Jacqui: "What?"

Marci: "I think I saw my cousin that I haven't seen in a while yestersay. I don't remember her name, but I remember what she looked like."

Jacqui: "Really? Well how about we look for her."

Marci: "Yeah." They looked for Marina.

Leinani: She went up and down each aisle looking for a book to read but she couldn't find one. Until she reached a section that was filled with Disney books. There was a shelf for new books that just came out and one of them was the book called The Isle of the Lost. She read the back and was fascinated by this book about the children of the Disney villians. She checked out the book, and sat down and started reading it.

OOC:I just choose random titles.
Abhilasha:
She started reading a book called Warrior with Immortality

Atarsi:
She started reading a book called Splintered Captive.

Finny: "Well you two, I don't race dragons, but I do play archery."

Jo: "That's cool."

Sam: "I may or may not join some clubs. I just want to get my senior year over with."

Marci: Now that Leinani left, she kind of just sat there with Jacqui. "You know what I realized J?"

Jacqui: "What?"

Marci: "I think I saw my cousin that I haven't seen in a while yestersay. I don't remember her name, but I remember what she looked like."

Jacqui: "Really? Well how about we look for her."

Marci: "Yeah." They looked for Marina.

Havelock: "I'm a blacksmith," he told Finny.

Helena: "Senioritis already?"

Olivia: "Thank you, I like it enough." She smiled. "So, what grade are you in, Hugo?"

Hugo: "You're welcome. I'm in 11."

Finny: "That's nice. I guess we're both left out in the conversation then." She laughed.

Jo: "Oh, I'm sorry guys, I get carried away when I talk about dragons sometimes."

Sam: "Eh, I guess. I mean, I want this year over with, but at the same time, once I graduate, my grandfather is going to make me elf helper full time. So I guess this is my escape from that."

Finny: "That's nice. I guess we're both left out in the conversation then." She laughed.

Jo: "Oh, I'm sorry guys, I get carried away when I talk about dragons sometimes."

Sam: "Eh, I guess. I mean, I want this year over with, but at the same time, once I graduate, my grandfather is going to make me elf helper full time. So I guess this is my escape from that."
Helena: She nodded. "I see."

Havelock: He grinned at Finny and then said to Jo, "Oh really I hadn't noticed."

Hugo: "You're welcome. I'm in 11."
Olivia: "Oh, cool. So are we." She said gesturing between herself and Parker. "Are you going to try out for soccer or anything?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter