DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info DISapalooza

Status
Not open for further replies.
DATW packing list....
The StEEEk, a double stroller, Cocktail Sippy Sack, and an adult diaper and we're good to go!

A few of us have stEEks, so that won't be a problem.
Check with Corey to bring the double stroller.
Cocktail sippy sack, check.

Who is in charge of the diapers? (I can dance/frolic to the potty to tinkle. Just like Terrance.;););))

From what I can find, this is Terrance:
3000301215_846af84926_m.jpg

Who is in charge of the diapers? (I can dance/frolic to the potty to tinkle. Just like Terrance.;););))

I figure the diapers may be needed for the extra long lines for drinks this year.

And about this Terrance dude....is that a hat or a hairdo????

Really? I checked mousesavers and it says that Thrifty is located in the airport and you can "walk outside to your car". If they aren't in the airport, then I am canceling my reservation and will go w/a company that has the cars right there. We just have too much stuff and too many people to go back and forth. I'm interested to see what happens when you go in a few weeks........ Let me know!
Thanks

Last year they were offsite, however I just checked the MCO's website it appears that most of the "national name" rental car agencies with the exception of Hertz are now on Airport property in a separate building a "short walk" from the main terminal building. I'll let you know what I find in a couple of weeks.

Really? I checked mousesavers and it says that Thrifty is located in the airport and you can "walk outside to your car". If they aren't in the airport, then I am canceling my reservation and will go w/a company that has the cars right there. We just have too much stuff and too many people to go back and forth. I'm interested to see what happens when you go in a few weeks........ Let me know!
Thanks

They may have moved back on-site. I have seen multiple posts with them on-site.

OK, I just checked the MCO website and they list Thrifty as on-site.

interesting on Thrifty being listed as on site, i might have to re-consider using them then. we used them in 05 when they were off site and that was a nightmare. i really like using National since emerald aisle makes it easy- no waiting in lines or counters. but they can be pricey.

we are renting a 15 passenger van (14 of us) and a second mini van (all our luggage, strollers and car seats won't fit in the 15). we want two cars so we can split up and my parents are going all out on this trip. it is like $1200 for the 15 passenger van for 10 days through national. i am hoping to find something much much cheaper!

Todd sorry to hear about marathon- i walked a 1/2 last year and it was a LOT harder than i thought. i hate running. i don't mind walking, but it was tough (we ran probably 4 miles of it). i won't be doing that again. lol

Good Morning Everyone! We are having the nuisance type rain today. Misty with brief periods of heavier rain. Very Hot and Humid too, which makes it very steamy outside. Have a good day.

Good Morning!

Major rain here last night, just a little cloudy this morning.

Last day to commute this week, working from/close to home tomorrow :)

Good Thursday Morning everyone!

I wish it would rain here, we haven't had any in over a month. Living on a gravel road, it's very dusty and dirty.

I'm off to volunteer at the school, then get organized for the garage sale on Saturday. Gotta make money for DAP!

Have a great day!

Hey everyone! I am in a great mood, hope it lasts. ;)

Gotta take Ethan to the destist again today. Hopefully this will be easy for him and me (in the waiting room with the baby). Also, I signed him up for pre-school starting next week. It's really not in the budget, but we'll find a way.

Emma got her ears pierced on Sunday. She is over the moon excited about it. Also, just signed her up for Girl Scouts. The crazy part of that is the form lists the contact about it, and it names MY old troop leader when I was a kid. Weird!

Evan is just as cute as a button and cruising around the family room. Not walking yet, but he is starting to let go. Maybe by Halloween.

Applying for some night part time jobs. Hopefully something will come through. Just can't justify the expense of daycare for the boys and before and after care for Emma. I'd be working to pay for daycare.

Anyone see/hear the rumor that Disney is bringing the buy 4 get 3 promotion back? Such a great offer.

Hey everyone! I am in a great mood, hope it lasts. ;)

Gotta take Ethan to the destist again today. Hopefully this will be easy for him and me (in the waiting room with the baby). Also, I signed him up for pre-school starting next week. It's really not in the budget, but we'll find a way.

Emma got her ears pierced on Sunday. She is over the moon excited about it. Also, just signed her up for Girl Scouts. The crazy part of that is the form lists the contact about it, and it names MY old troop leader when I was a kid. Weird!

Evan is just as cute as a button and cruising around the family room. Not walking yet, but he is starting to let go. Maybe by Halloween.

Applying for some night part time jobs. Hopefully something will come through. Just can't justify the expense of daycare for the boys and before and after care for Emma. I'd be working to pay for daycare.

Anyone see/hear the rumor that Disney is bringing the buy 4 get 3 promotion back? Such a great offer.
Hi Jen & Everyone :wave2:

Sounds like there is a lot going on in your life right now with the fam. Good luck with the job search.

Buy 4 get 3 is a great promotion. I hope they bring it back so more people can enjoy the magic. :wizard: I always thought free dining was never that great of a promo (paying rack rate for your resort room), but buy 4 get 3 is pretty good.

We are renting through Thrifty - I got a base rate of $228/week. Because there are 6 of us, I'm renting a minivan, still not cheap by any means, but, it is the lowest price I have gotten so far and I've been looking for months.

I LOVE renting from Thrifty. I've not done it from MCO, but they have always been wonderful everywhere else. I've been upgraded several times w/o asking for it FREE!! "I WILL take the minivan and pay the economy price, thank you very much!" :cool1:

I'm sure you will enjoy them, too.

Is this Terrance the male fairy that Teresa spoke of in the podcast?? :confused3

:goodvibesGOOD MORNING!!!!!!!:goodvibes

I got a call yesterday from my school counselor to let me know that orientation will be October 29th at 9am!!!!!:goodvibes:banana::cool1: I'm SOOOOOO excited!!!!

That 4 for 3 thing would be pretty cool!!! If that happens, I wonder if it'll coincide with the promotion that's already going on.....:confused3

OK...I have to ask this because it's been driving me nuts: What the heck is a sTEEK?!?! I've seen the pics of it, but have no idea what it's about!!:lmao: Thanks in advance!!!

I got a call yesterday from my school counselor to let me know that orientation will be October 29th at 9am!!!!!:goodvibes:banana::cool1: I'm SOOOOOO excited!!!!

I'm very happy for you - :thumbsup2

when do your classes start? Are you going to be able to take time off from school in December? Was also wondering if you'll be joined by your DH & DS on this trip? Can't imagine leaving a 7 year old home while mommy goes to Disney World - or doesn't he know? :laughing:

I'm very happy for you - :thumbsup2

when do your classes start? Are you going to be able to take time off from school in December? Was also wondering if you'll be joined by your DH & DS on this trip? Can't imagine leaving a 7 year old home while mommy goes to Disney World - or doesn't he know? :laughing:

QUOTE]

Good for you. When do classes start? :hippie:
School starts November 2. I will be able to take off because I'm leaving after one class for the DAP trip and will only miss one class..that Monday. No...this is a Mommy only trip and no he doesn't know!!! I'm just goin to tell him that I'm going to visit a friend down in Florida waaay past Disney. But...I also plan on buying some of my Xmas stuff down there too!!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter