DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow, you people went wild last night! I was in it until 10, but gave in to the drooping eyelids. I think I'm the only one that went to bed - the rest of you must've been up all night!

Off to catch up :thumbsup2

I need another glass, Jen can you pass me the cake and Kool aid?
20091009_124113_Kool-AidMan_t.png

The newest troll thread is a hoot. It may rival the tempest Paul stirred up before it is over.

Good Morning everyone!

I am NOT, and I repeat NOT, bringing any souveniers home from DAP! :rotfl: We are the one and done family!

Rainy, dreary morning here in NW PA, hoping for sun for the Halloween parade on Friday.

The Kool-aide guys reminds me of the classic "your momma" jokes --

Your momma so fat....when she walks outside in a red dress...all the kids yell "HEY KOOL-AIDE"

I *was* thinking of making a T-Shirt with the DISaPalooza logo... now I have a better idea... ;)

Question: Are we all coordinating our wardrobe for certain events (i.e. DATW) like we did for boarding PCC 1.0? popcorn::

The Kool-aide guys reminds me of the classic "your momma" jokes --

Your momma so fat....when she walks outside in a red dress...all the kids yell "HEY KOOL-AIDE"

Don, lol :laughing: I loved that show on MTV with Wilmer Valderamma

I *was* thinking of making a T-Shirt with the DISaPalooza logo... now I have a better idea... ;)

Oh boy, lots of Kool Aid gear. I wonder if they will serve it at the TSM party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter