DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is anyone going to order shirts/hoodies w/the DAP logo? I haven't seen anything offered yet, maybe we'll hear something on the Podcast???

I think that we should all wear DIS related apparel the entire weekend...I only have two shirts...oh wait! I can find DH's DIS Unplugged shirt...that gives me three DIS-related shirts!

I may attempt to make something myself...using iron-ons or something...

Ok Goddess of Disney Rewards. Tell me about this 5X. :confused3 I only have 1X. :sad1:

There was a postcard that came in September with a code to sign up with that if you spend over $750/month from 10/1/09-12/31/09 you get five times the points. You probably tossed it - but give them a call to see if you can still sign up. It's not like they can hit ya. :thumbsup2

I'm fine with Tonya doing that to me but not you. :lmao:

Won't be seeing me do that even if I have one too many slushies :rotfl2:

I think that we should all wear DIS related apparel the entire weekend...I only have two shirts...oh wait! I can find DH's DIS Unplugged shirt...that gives me three DIS-related shirts!

Or we could be stinky like Don and wear the same one over and over again. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

J/K Don, you know I love you!

Is anyone going to order shirts/hoodies w/the DAP logo? I haven't seen anything offered yet, maybe we'll hear something on the Podcast???

I wanted to...I had ruled it out as I was trying to conserve funds, but the temptation is just too great...

Agreed. :thumbsup2

Or we could be stinky like Don and wear the same one over and over again. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

J/K Don, you know I love you!

Hey, I have three also! But that doesn't mean I won't wear the same one over and over.....and be stinky....i prefer musky, its a pheromone

I was getting to make some on cafe press today and order some. Do I need to do a variety and send ya'll a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter