DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to...I had ruled it out as I was trying to conserve funds, but the temptation is just too great...

I hear ya' - plus I would have to buy things x4.... I just would have like to maybe get a hoodie for myself. I was thinking either pants or jeans and a shirt and hoodie for the party? You were there last year and it was pretty chilly right, is that what you wore?

Hey, I have three also! But that doesn't mean I won't wear the same one over and over.....and be stinky....i prefer musky, its a pheromone

MeOw!
naughty17hs.gif

Oh the Mickey police are so gonna be onto us...we certainly won't attract attention if we're all wearing DIS apparel...:lmao:

I hear ya' - plus I would have to buy things x4.... I just would have like to maybe get a hoodie for myself. I was thinking either pants or jeans and a shirt and hoodie for the party? You were there last year and it was pretty chilly right, is that what you wore?

It was cold outside but remember some people spent a lot of time riding TSM (Paul) and it's got pretty warm inside. I'd recommend something you could remove easily.:thumbsup2

Kool-Aid does NOT go with M&Ms.

Two M&M shirts, Three DIS shirts and a Kool-aide shirt! I'll have to change halfway around DATW to get them all in on this trip. Plus my Thundercats shirt (my all-time favorite)

Hey, I have three also! But that doesn't mean I won't wear the same one over and over.....and be stinky....i prefer musky, its a pheromone

All the ladies better watch out, Don's pheromones will be kickin' that weekend... You are going to have so many women drawn to you, you better carry a stick.

And no, I don't mean that stick

It was cold outside but remember some people spent a lot of time riding TSM (Paul) and it's got pretty warm inside. I'd recommend something you could remove easily.:thumbsup2

And TSM is exactly why you want to remove your clothes quickly...is anyone buying this??? Long weekend with her hubby and no daughter....right the clothes should be removable because the ride gets hot....sure....:upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow

This is advice that I highly recommend! Thanks Alicia!!

Yikes Alicia, have you been talking to my husband?????????

All the ladies better watch out, Don's pheromones will be kickin' that weekend... You are going to have so many women drawn to you, you better carry a stick.

And no, I don't mean that stick

I always carry a big stick!

I'm back. Miscommunication with the dentist. I had a cavity that needed work (filling) or so I thought but it's actually cap work. Requires a 90 minute appt. So I need to reschedule. :headache:

Is anyone going to order shirts/hoodies w/the DAP logo? I haven't seen anything offered yet, maybe we'll hear something on the Podcast???

I wanted to...I had ruled it out as I was trying to conserve funds, but the temptation is just too great...

I wish a DAP shirt would go up on CP. I have iron on transfers but they don't last for beans and they end up becoming yard shirts.

Plus I can't find the big log! :sad2:

Morning all!

I thought Corey said he was putting the DAP logo up on Cafe Press? Could of swore he said that at the buddy walk.....:confused3

I ordered sweatshirts for us and am embroidering the logo when they get here and immediately packing them so SOMEONE doesn't wear his and get something on it before we get there.....:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter