*** DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2008 *** NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So roughly how many have signed up this yeAR?

About 33 people seem to have said "PM Sent" so far, though it's possible I've mis-counted or somebody hasn't written PM Sent on the thread.

I've just cancelled my participation in the Christmas Card exchange. I thought there would be a 20 people maximum or so, but 33 and maybe more is really too much for me.

I hope you'll all have a great exchange anyway! :santa:

I've just cancelled my participation in the Christmas Card exchange. I thought there would be a 20 people maximum or so, but 33 and maybe more is really too much for me.

I hope you'll all have a great exchange anyway! :santa:
I quite understand, especially seeing as you are in Europe and the majority of cards would have to be sent to UK.

I'm amazed at how many people have signed up this year :earseek: it shows what a great community we are :disrocks: but in case anyone else is a bit concerned about the cost and wants to opt out, it's quite understandable and nobody will call you Scrooge, promise!! :grouphug:
You and me both, what with joining this one and the WDW one it's going to cost a fortune.:scared1:
There's usually a few people, me being one, who join in both exchanges so don't send duplicate cards!! :laughing:

Holy crap, I will have to buy way more cards! :scared:
My hands alreday hurt by the thought of writing them all ;)

I'm hoping that the 40 cards I have bought will be enough! If not it means another trip to Chatham!!

PM sent, just hope it was in time! (my own fault anyhow for not realising I should have sent it sooner)

Had to go to the PO again for more stamps after reading the approximate numbers - think I might need to go get more cards too now :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter