*** DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2008 *** NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
:rainbow: [SIZE=+4]Welcome[/size] :rainbow:
[size=+3]to the DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2008!!![/SIZE]

45513xmas-mic13.JPG

[SIZE=+1]If you would like to take part please PM me with your full name and address, including names of your family that you would like mentioned on your card, and post on this thread to say PM sent.[/SIZE]

45513xmas-mic-min01.JPG

[SIZE=+1]The list will close on 18th November, I will then PM all participants a copy of the list so that you can get busy! :artist: Please could all cards be posted by the end of November, this will ensure everyone receives them in plenty of time for Christmas Day! :santa:

party: Hope lots of you will take part as it is great fun and lovely to receive cards from our DIS friends! :dance3: :hug: :dance3:
[/size]

45513xmas-aristocats01.JPG

Ooohhh I love Christmas and was hoping you would be running the exchange again. :santa: Count me in - PM sent.

Thanks Elaine. Ive been waiting for this -

pm to be sent soon.

I love Christmas and it was really exciting last year receiving loads of cards :santa:

how many people usually join up ?

100's and 100's ;)

If you PM Ware Bear she can give you a guess from last year.

For those concerned that the list might be to long then better till wait closer to the closing date :)

fab fab fab idea pm sent and xmas cards waiting lol thanks

vicki xx

PM sent

You know, it's been over a year since I've been on the boards (long story) and this was the first post I saw. Whoooo I love the card exchange!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter