*** DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2008 *** NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
45513xmas-dalm02.JPG

:santa: Anyone else?? :santa:

phew!! nearly missed it this year !!!!:scared1:

sorry not been around much folks, had a hell of a year, long story, but hey christmas is coming, life back on tracks .................and just booked our next trip !!!!!!:banana:

must updat countdown

oh and pm sent:santa:

Sorry, being a guy I'm a bit lost when it comes to things like this. :confused: Can someone give me a quick heads-up as to what this card exchange involves please? E.g. Does everyone on the list send everyone else on the list a Christmas card, or perhaps only a subset of the people on the list, or something else entirely? Thanks!

Sorry, being a guy I'm a bit lost when it comes to things like this. :confused: Can someone give me a quick heads-up as to what this card exchange involves please? E.g. Does everyone on the list send everyone else on the list a Christmas card, or perhaps only a subset of the people on the list, or something else entirely? Thanks!

Everyone send everyone else a card - if you choose to take part you will receive a list of names and adresses by PM.

It was good fun last year

p.s. What's SDD?
It's the abbreviation for Single Digit Dance when you only have 7 sleeps to the big event and time to get these little fellas :banana: :banana: :banana: and their friends out to dance. You'll also see people talk about DDD for Double Digit Dance which is 99 more sleeps!

Well, we've had a fantastic response this year :cheer2: :santa: :cheer2:

45513xmas-group01-thumb.JPG

Anyone else want to join in?? :yay:

I am tempted, BUT as you know I move on 22nd november. So when are the cards being sent? So I know which address to give. :)

Well, I close the list on 18th November. I should be able to PM it out to everyone by that weekend which is the 22nd/23rd so you'll have moved by then. If it helps I'll make sure I don't send the PMs out before the 22nd.

Final Christmas posting dates are:

UK ~ 20th December 1st class, 18th December 2nd class

Europe ~ 12th December

There's no set day when you've go to post your cards, I normally post mine on 1st December to celebrate opening my advent calendar!! :rotfl:

Go on ......... join in ....... it's great fun to receive so many cards :yay: and thanks to my DIS friends I always have the most in our house!! :snooty:

Yay! That would be amazing Elaine!! thank you! :)

How nice to have my new house filled with lots of dis cards! :)

PMing you now.

pm about to be sent (how did i miss this thread??? must be reading with my eyes closed....)

I'm making my own xmas cards so please don't laugh when you get one :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter