DIS-a-Palooza (DAP) - Where are you staying?

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am cutting my WDW stay short. I will checking out of SSR on the 11th, not the 14th as originally planned. Sigh.

So happy to add my name to this list!
We'll be at Pop Dec 11-18!

Can't wait to meet ya'll at DAP!

Just bumping this thread up! DAP is so close :woohoo:

Your so lucky to only have 13 days before you trip. :::Sighs::: I have 14 days till my trip. I originally was going to stay at the Dolphin because I decided really late to book the trip and there was no moderate resort available. Here is a tip for those that are planning a trip for december and can not get a room easily late in the season, wait till after the full payment due date for the period passes. You will find that a lot of rooms come available because many people either cancel or decide to let the reservation go by the way side.

That is what happened to me. I was searching other non dis travel sites and found that rooms were available at POR and POFQ and contacted Dreams and had them search. I was lucky to get a accessable room at the POR.

Long story short I am staying at the Port Orleans Riverside December 10th to the 14th. I got really good airfare from Houston to Orlando back in October for $75USD each way. Normal is about 150 each way.

See y'all in 14 days.

Waiting for the wait list :goodvibes Until then
OKW 12/9 to 12/11
AKV Jambo 12/11 to 12/13
but not sure I can count 12/13 as we are heading back to Philly at 7:00 am. :scared1: Thankfully we are driving so we don't have to get up at 2:00 am to take ME. :goodvibes
Can't wait, see you there. Penny

Woo Hoo another Chicagoan!! (I have adopted Chicago as my second hometown.)

Aw nice! Now here's the real question for an adopted Chicagoan - what baseball team do you root for? I'll give you a hint for me- we live in the NORTHWest suburbs....

Aw nice! Now here's the real question for an adopted Chicago - what baseball team do you root for? I'll give you a hint for me- we live in the NORTHWest suburbs....

The Yankees.I kid. I kid. The Cubs, right?

Oh my! Is he staying near the shopping plaza that formerly hosted the Shish-ka-bob of Cars?

shishkabob.jpg

Add me to All Star sports for the night of 12/10.
Thanks,
Don

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter