DIS-a-Palooza (DAP) - Where are you staying?

I just checked the boards yesterday i wanted to check if you would be there for DAP.
I couldn't find anything about you joing us for DAP, so i told Emiel "ah, well not everybody that we have met on the cruise can be there at all events"....
But you are!!!!!!!

Yes, I am coming, it was up in the air for some time, but it looks like work will allow this. I am soooo excited to see you and the PCC 1.0 crew again. In addition, it looks like a bunch of first time & solo DIS’ers will be there so it will be a blast for us all old and new.
Don

Our info has changed. We will be at SSR for 12/10 only and BWV for 12/11-14.

The list is updated! :)

If you are not listed yet, feel free to post and I can add ya! :)

Need an update

Dodie and I will be staying at SSR Dec 10th to the 14th.

Thank you AirTran :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hi everyone! I don't know how I've missed this :upsidedow! I am happy to report that I along with Kevin (kevinsweden) will be staying at Pop from Nov. 29th - Dec. 15th :yay::yay::yay:.

It'l be so much fun to have a lot of friendly familiar faces to bump into this time around :goodvibes and I can't wait to meet you if we haven't met yet and to see the people I was lucky enough to meet last year :goodvibes!

Hi everyone! I don't know how I've missed this :upsidedow! I am happy to report that I along with Kevin (kevinsweden) will be staying at Pop from Nov. 29th - Dec. 15th :yay::yay::yay:.

It'l be so much fun to have a lot of friendly familiar faces to bump into this time around :goodvibes and I can't wait to meet you if we haven't met yet and to see the people I was lucky enough to meet last year :goodvibes!

Check out the DAP thread that is a sticky at the top of the board - we have a busy thread discussing our plans for this event.

I will be at POP as well but not as long as you are. You only have 32 days!

OK being that the seminar is so early we decided to come the night before now. Coulded get a room for the 10th. So we will be bring our travel trailer and staying at FW from Dec 10-13. Please take me off the POP list.:thumbsup2

Check out the DAP thread that is a sticky at the top of the board - we have a busy thread discussing our plans for this event.

I will be at POP as well but not as long as you are. You only have 32 days!
Thank you AnneR :goodvibes, I am so excited :yay::yay::yay:!

YAY! POP is gonna be the place to be! Can't wait! :banana:

Major update for me!!!!!!!

Just couldn't stand to miss out on the Sklar/Cockerell seminar on Friday morning.

Soooooooooooo, DH & I are coming in On Thursday Dec 10th now instead of Friday. Staying at the Dolphin that first night 12/10 then moving over to SSR.

I am thrilled to get to go to the seminar :banana:

Update for us (Kitikat & Irishdadx4)
we will be staying at ASMu from dec 12-18. Had to change so we could come to the party saturday night. We will leave Va very early the morning of the 12 to arrive with plenty of time to chill/rest before dinner and then party.
OMG i can't belive 42 days....:banana:
Let me get thru thanksgiving & black friday...then party at the world....:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter