DIS-a-Palooza (DAP) - Where are you staying?

Finally got details worked out!!! Very excited to meet all of you - I'll be solo, so I need some peeps to hang with. Looking to go to the events and have loads of fun. This trip is a present for a milestone birthday and I am really looking forward to it!!!

Please add me to the list, staying at POP December 10-14!!!! Yay! :cool1:

Yet another change for me. We will be at BC on 12/10. Otherwise, all the same.

Another change for me... sorry

My waitlist came through so we will not be at the Dolphin on 12/10.

We're at SSR the entire time 12/10 - 12/14

WOW, am I late to the party!!

I'm not sure why I haven't responded to this thread yet, but better late than never!

Jimmy (Mr. Plutes) and I will be at AKL 11/27 - 12/5, BLT 12/5 - 12/11 and finally OKW 12/11 - 12/13

I'm NEVER going to want to look at a suitcase again!

(Who am I kidding? I'll be ready to go back before the plane even lands in NJ) ;)

I'm not sure why I haven't responded to this thread yet, but better late than never!

Jimmy (Mr. Plutes) and I will be at AKL 11/27 - 12/5, BLT 12/5 - 12/11 and finally OKW 12/11 - 12/13

(Who am I kidding? I'll be ready to go back before the plane even lands in NJ) ;)

Wow, what a fabulous trip! It'll be worth all that packing & unpacking

We're always late to the party but we're at the Swolfin from Dec. 10-13. DW=TMLI.

Wow, what a fabulous trip! It'll be worth all that packing & unpacking

I can't wait!! Of course, the days have been getting longer and longer....AND LONGER AND LONGER! I swear the first ten months of waiting went faster!! :)

I can't wait!! Of course, the days have been getting longer and longer....AND LONGER AND LONGER! I swear the first ten months of waiting went faster!! :)

Agreed!

The closer a WDW trip gets, the longer the days get...

Finally got details worked out!!! Very excited to meet all of you - I'll be solo, so I need some peeps to hang with. Looking to go to the events and have loads of fun. This trip is a present for a milestone birthday and I am really looking forward to it!!!

Please add me to the list, staying at POP December 10-14!!!! Yay! :cool1:

Hello and welcome :wave:! You will have a wonderful birthday! Lots of unofficial events going on also if you would like to attend any of those as well. It's going to be a blast and it's almost time peoples!

I will be at AKL for a couple of the days you are gonna be there maybe we will run into eachother...then we come back to ny and back for DAP!!!

Thought I updated this.. but obviously not LOL

I am not at OKW at all but at POP from 12/7 - 12/14..

thanks

I will be at AKL for a couple of the days you are gonna be there maybe we will run into eachother...then we come back to ny and back for DAP!!!

DH (Jimmy) & I have a few different DIS shirts, so I'll be sure to wear them a couple of times when we're at AKL! Make sure you say 'hi' if you see us!! ;) Which days will you be there?

My waitlist came through so can you please change mine, I will be at BCV Dec 10-14.

Thank you!!!

I just wanted to say that I'll also be at SSR on Thursday the 10th & the 13th.
I will be at POP 11&12.
Just in case you want to find me in the right places.
(THis is an update to what is listed.)

I just wanted to say that I'll also be at SSR on Thursday the 10th & the 13th.
I will be at POP 11&12.
Just in case you want to find me in the right places.
(THis is an update to what is listed.)

:bored:

"And we shall call you Boomerang. For you shall return."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter