Dineyland w/Pics: updated 4/22/08, Pin Fun? pg 89 #1325

I don’t know, I have always been an early riser, unlike the rest of my family that could sleep until noon.

I've been trying to change my sleeping habits now that the warmer weather is here. I hate wasting a beautiful morning when it's hot and sunny out :)

Goofster said:
Hey, I never said I was Smart

I guess now is a good time to admit that we've done exactly the same thing :rolleyes:

Goofster said:
No this time I was awake and she was really there.
I have seen a number of Celebrities at the resort, the most recent have been
The Rollof Family from the TLC channel show “Little People Big World”
Teri Hatcher from Desperate Housewives

You just have to keep your eyes open

WOW!!! That is so cool! I can't believe you didn't get a picture. Who else have you seen there?

Goofster said:
I am hoping to remember to charge the camera and post a trippie a couple of times a month

Well since you forget to PM about such things, I'll have to come back here from time to time and check on you :rolleyes1

Goofster said:
Politically Correct

Since I used the proper word instead of using Fart

OOPPPPS :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl:

I get it now! You're a hoot and a nut to boot. :thumbsup2

Hope you guys had a nice weekend. Ours was terrific. It was 24 C both Saturday and Sunday and we put the pontoon boat in for the summer and got the kayaks out! :woohoo:

It's such a great feeling just being back out on the water. I live for these days.

Ok, I think it would be fun to do, so I will see what I can do.

Stay tuned

:thumbsup2 I'm stayin tuned!

I don't think Buzz is smart enough to find this TR so I think I'm going to have to PM him the link :sad2:

:rotfl:

ETA: PM sent to Buzz and Linnie - maybe they will be able to find it now - ROTFLOL

This will be a short report as I wasn’t really expecting to do one, but Blue_River and Serendipity really seemed to want me to do one, so who am I to argue.

We awoke early today to a little overcast sky. I got a shower and dressed while Sorceress made a run to our favorite local fast food place for some breakfast burritos, once she got back we were joined at the table by Swimlover and TinkerBoo and of course Scooter Pie one of our cats, Ohana our other cat doesn’t do people food so she didn’t join us.

After breakfast I headed to the couch and turned on the television to channel surf.:happytv:

I finally settled in and watched “The Guardian” popcorn:: with Kevin Costar and Ashton Kutcher that I got from NetFlix. I would give this film two and half stars on a scale of five stars being best. If Demi Moore had been in it I would have added a half star.

After the movie I channel surfed some more, mostly on the PBS channels and the Do-It-Yourself Network. I occasionally got up off the couch to sign on to the computer :surfweb: then would return to the couch.

During the course of the day I made numerous trips to the inside refrigerator for nutritional substance and to the “redneck” refrigerator out on the back porch for liquid refreshment.

We topped the day off with a To-Go Order from Chili’s that Indy1 went and got.

We finally made it too bed around 10:00 p.m. since we had to work the next day. It was a good day not to tiring because we didn’t do anything too strenuous.

Hope you enjoyed this short trip report and I have to apologize that there aren’t any pictures; I still haven’t recharged the camera battery yet.

Maybe by next weekend

During the course of the day I made numerous trips to the inside refrigerator for nutritional substance and to the “redneck” refrigerator out on the back porch for liquid refreshment.

I can so picture this :rolleyes:

Goofster said:
Hope you enjoyed this short trip report and I have to apologize that there aren’t any pictures; I still haven’t recharged the camera battery yet.

Maybe by next weekend

You did know that we meant DL trip reports eh????? :rotfl:

Just the same, this one made me laugh :thumbsup2

Your work day must go by quickly reading all this stuff :rolleyes1

I can so picture this

I wouldn’t do that if I was you, you will have an over whelming desire to burn your retinas out

You did know that we meant DL trip reports eh????? :rotfl:

Ok, this is so not my fault, you know how my mind works and that you need to be very specific with me

I hope to be back on track :tilt: and be at the park next Sunday with a fully charged camera. :cool1:

:thumbsup2 I'm stayin tuned!

I don't think Buzz is smart enough to find this TR so I think I'm going to have to PM him the link :sad2:

:rotfl:

ETA: PM sent to Buzz and Linnie - maybe they will be able to find it now - ROTFLOL

HEY!!! :mad:

By the way, Disneyland RULES!! I haven't been there in a couple years but your pix brought back a lot of memories when my kids were SUPER little. :hug:

I spent most my time at the California Adventure Winery. Mmmmm... Wiinnneeee. :thumbsup2

Cal Adventure is our THIRD favorite park after Epcot and MK. Disneyland is cool also but that castle just cracks me up! :rotfl2:

I'm glad I searched so hard and found this. :yay:

I wouldn’t do that if I was you, you will have an over whelming desire to burn your retinas out

:lmao:

Goofster said:
Ok, this is so not my fault, you know how my mind works and that you need to be very specific with me

I hope to be back on track :tilt: and be at the park next Sunday with a fully charged camera. :cool1:

I don't know who is worse......you or Buzz.

and yes, don't forget to charge the battery!!!

8.gif

Ahhhh nice lazy Sunday. I remember what those were like, before all this wedding planning. I just thought about it and we haven't had one of those since the beginning of February :scared1:

I watched the Guardian recently. I would agree with your rating. Entertaining but surely not The Ten Commandments.

To Go from Chili's- Yummm! I am so pumped to get some good Mexican food out in Cali. We don't get much by way of good Mexican food out here and now we've been afraid to eat at Taco Bell ever since all that nonsense occured

I am so pumped to get some good Mexican food out in Cali.

Here are two Mexican Restaurants that we frequent that aren’t too far away from Disneyland if you feel like venturing out.

Mexi-Casa
1778 West Lincoln Ave
Anaheim
Food- 4 out of 5
Value 5 out of 5

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...AVE&2c=ANAHEIM&2s=CA&2z=92801-6714&panelbtn=2

Don Jose’s
2681 West La Palma Ave.
Anaheim
Food 3.5 out 5
Value 3.8 out of 5

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...AVE&2c=ANAHEIM&2s=CA&2z=92801-1314&panelbtn=2

There is also Tortilla Joe’s in Downtown Disney
Food 4 out of 5
Value 2.5 out of 5

Yay DL....I am getting pumped now for our trip...i'm so excited!!! More pics please! :)

Yay DL....I am getting pumped now for our trip...i'm so excited!!! More pics please! :)

Hey, Kat come on down the Happiest Place on Earth is waiting for you.

I am going to try and get some more pictures up this week-end, if I can drag my wife out to the park.

Any requests?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter