• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Digital Scrappers - Post Pages Here II: Will be unstuck on 4/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted a layout on here before, so hopefully this will size well.

1ST_DAY_OF_SCHOOL_2010_-_1-2011-01-02--09-18-08.JPG

I used Studio J from CTMH. Enjoy!

Thank you!! I'm hoping that DD and I will have a large enough collection for her to have a strand of pearls for her wedding day (she's only 5 1/2) lol :)

that is such a cool idea. I never even thought of that.

I haven't posted a layout on here before, so hopefully this will size well.

1ST_DAY_OF_SCHOOL_2010_-_1-2011-01-02--09-18-08.JPG

I used Studio J from CTMH. Enjoy!

Gorgeous!!! And I take the same pictures of my kids. One of each and a groups shot, first day and and last day.

Not new to the DIS or digital scrapping... but thought I would share my latest pages I have been working on this month from our Western Caribbean trip in Dec 2009. Hope they are the correct size for here...

cover.jpg

hmm have to figure out how to post the images on here.... I can't remember (it's been along time)

Hi all, I'm not new to the Dis World but am new to Digital Scrapbooking. My scrapbooking problem is I have never yet completed a project, and tend to end up working on several different ones at a time. Thought I'd share what I've accomplished so far in my first year of Digi Scrapping.

toothfairy1.jpg
[/IMG]
toothfairy2.jpg
[/IMG]

ThunderBay1.jpg
[/IMG]
ThunderBay2.jpg
[/IMG]

Washington1.jpg
[/IMG]
Washington2.jpg
[/IMG]

Washington3.jpg
[/IMG]
Washington4.jpg
[/IMG]

Washington5.jpg
[/IMG]

Terminal1.jpg
[/IMG]

UnBirthday1.jpg
[/IMG]
UnBirthday2.jpg
[/IMG]

Heeeey, that's TIM! And, I recognize at least a few of those pictures ;)

Great job!

Yahhhhhhy, your here! Your Disney Terminal one from you photo book really got me going! Thanks for sharing some of your photos. I still have to complete the second page of that one. But then, there are SO many pages I have to catch up on LOL. Do you know where I can get Mickey head background paper? I've been searching this board for a tip of where that kind of digi paper can be purchased, but no luck so far.

Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter