• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Digital Scrappers - Post Pages Here II: Will be unstuck on 4/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my others as of today:
candd.jpg
CaptainHook.jpg
Cinderella.jpg
ciSteps.jpg

Goofy.jpg
PeterPan.jpg
peTink.jpg

pooh1.jpg
pooh2.jpg

These are great! I wish I knew how to design pages. Thanks for sharing.

These are great! I wish I knew how to design pages. Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. You can design pages! Believe me if I can do it, anyone can.

I just choose a background and then add clip art or images that I've googled.

Also, I now own Creative Memories Storybook Creator. Oh my goodness, this has made designing sooooo easy. Give it a try, I was very unsure of myself and put off doing it for a while. Even though my designs are nowhere near as good as some I've seen, I'm happy with them.

I recently finished a ton of pages. I'll get them uploaded and get them on here! Glad to see we have some more SBC+ scrappers in the mix! :thumbsup2

These are the cover and pages of an 8 x 8 album that I just made for my almost 4 month old niece. Because she was born in June that's where I started her book.The pages are a combination of SBC packages and my own stuff:

Cover:
Frontcover.jpg
page1.jpg

23.jpg
45.jpg

67.jpg
89.jpg

1011.jpg
1213.jpg

1415.jpg
1617.jpg

1819.jpg
2021.jpg

2223.jpg
2425.jpg

2627.jpg
Frontcover.jpg

OK, here's my first attempt at this digital stuff. I used PSE9 and free layout stuff from Shabby Princess (Festive & Splendid). It literally took me all day to figure things out. Anyone ever notice that the "how to"s for these things are not very clear?

bencompressed.jpg

OK, here's my first attempt at this digital stuff. I used PSE9 and free layout stuff from Shabby Princess (Festive & Splendid). It literally took me all day to figure things out. Anyone ever notice that the "how to"s for these things are not very clear?

bencompressed.jpg

Great job! Ben is beautiful!!!

Wow, can't believe I just found this thread. Fantastic Layouts! I have been digital scrapping since 2005 and LOVE it. All my paper scraps stuff went on ebay, :rotfl2:

coming back to share some of my layouts.

Here are some of mine:

Sbaird-Placeholder-Aug10.jpg

Typhoon-Lagoon.jpg

Typhoon-Fun.jpg

I know this one is not Disney but I just HAD to show you all what we came home to after our last trip to disney. (2/10) We actually had to leave 24 hours early to go home because they had already canceled flights with the impending storm coming last winter.
Blizzard2.jpg

My-Paradise1.jpg

Enchanted-Evening1.jpg

Disney-Holiday.jpg

Paradise50.jpg

Mexico7.jpg

cruise4.jpg

Wintr-Fun.jpg

Cute page! I gave up on trying to figure out how to scrap in PSE. That's why I use SBC+ now. It is much more straightforward for the digi scrapper. You seem to have figured out PSE pretty well, though! I know a lot of people like the Jessica Sprague classes for figuring out PSE.

ETA, I havent' posted a page here in a while, so here's a recent one:

Here are some of mine:

Sbaird-Placeholder-Aug10.jpg
Your pages are awesome! Some day I'll be able to do all that!

Cute page! I gave up on trying to figure out how to scrap in PSE. That's why I use SBC+ now. It is much more straightforward for the digi scrapper. You seem to have figured out PSE pretty well, though! I know a lot of people like the Jessica Sprague classes for figuring out PSE.

thanks! I was able to figure PSE out with the help of some online tutorials and a lot of stumbling into the process. Now that I've got the basics figured out, I'll keep on keeping on. I wasn't able to do my own thing in SBC's free version and wasn't willing to pay for something that I really couldn't try out. Maybe at some point I'll take that plunge (depends on how annoyed I get using PSE).

ETA, I havent' posted a page here in a while, so here's a recent one:

Very Nice! All of these great ideas are what prompted me to finally try it!

Sbaird your pages are amazing!!!

I think my favorite it Typhoon lagoon, that palm tree is so realistic!

As for the snow. BLECH!!! I would have much rather been stuck in FL. We had the same thing happen to us but it was on our way down to FL. Thankfully the storm held off until we took off.

I would have rather stayed in FL too, but we weren't sure How long we would have had to stay, and the money was running out. :rotfl:

Sbaird your pages are amazing!!!

I think my favorite it Typhoon lagoon, that palm tree is so realistic!

As for the snow. BLECH!!! I would have much rather been stuck in FL. We had the same thing happen to us but it was on our way down to FL. Thankfully the storm held off until we took off.

You Will!!! Keep learning PSE, the Adobe products are SOOOO much better and once you learn them, you can do soo much more with them. All the Big Designers use the Adobe Products.

Here is some Great info for New Digital Scrappers (written by Nicole who owns the Store, The Digichick. I actually met her and 5 other designers Last Year at Downtown Disney) She has EVERYTHING written you would ever need to know about the industry. Great Stuff Here

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?23950-New-to-Digital-Scrapbooking

This Site is Fantastic! Most of the Digital Scrappers vist this site frequently and they have some great tuts and info for beginners, plus freebies, everything:
http://thedailydigi.com/new/

Here are Adobe Element specific Tutorials:
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/article.asp?article_id=3
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/article.asp?article_id=2
http://www.scrapgirls.com/SG_University_Photoshop_Elements_and_Photoshop.htm

A place to discuss different programs and ask questions:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/software-specifics-13/

Some Fabulous Free Digital Products: (this is where I picked up Lots when I first started) :
http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/member-specialties-14/

Well I could give you a whole lot more if you need more. The Digital Community is exploding and there are so many fantastic stores out there and Communitys.

I am self taught, started off with freebies and now I am on the creative teams for the stores - CatScrap, Weeds and Wildflowers, I also create for Designs by Leora, The DigiShopTalk, and I use to be on the design team for Digichick, but had to let that one go, got way to busy.

Glad to help if anyone needs it.

Your pages are awesome! Some day I'll be able to do all that!

thanks! I was able to figure PSE out with the help of some online tutorials and a lot of stumbling into the process. Now that I've got the basics figured out, I'll keep on keeping on. I wasn't able to do my own thing in SBC's free version and wasn't willing to pay for something that I really couldn't try out. Maybe at some point I'll take that plunge (depends on how annoyed I get using PSE).

Very Nice! All of these great ideas are what prompted me to finally try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter