DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

It’s just questions to make sure they’re old enough and can follow instructions. Not hard at all.

Exactly this, but they tell you “we have very serious safety questions for them that only they can answer and if they can’t they can’t participate” it was just how old are you? Can you follow instructions? And are you able to take on and help defeat the dark side?

Sounds like a good idea. I may have to do the same. Hope it's not to crazy on the 20th.
I will be there the 20th too, but probably not heading to Woody and Jessie first. My boys are older now and probably aren't going to want to meet them at all. Unless we bribe my DS10 to recreate the picture of him kissing Jessie on his first trip 8 years ago.

We were there this morning as well, loved it. Hit SDD twice Aliens once and TSM 4 times. We were going to hit up Woody and Jessie but my son only wanted to meet Buzz, who had no wait. Then we took a picture at the Toy Story Land sign and at 8:30 I sent my wife and son off to Backlot so they could eat breakfast and I went to Jedi Training to sign him up and there was only 1 other parent there at the time. Ate breakfast then went to TOT with no wait a little after 9. Stayed until park closing and had an amazing day.

I’d also like to say this is our 5th day here, 2 to go, and HS had by far the nicest, most fun, cast members we encountered this entire trip. We had such a blast with the interactions there and all of them seemed to be genuinely happy to be there.

How many people would you say were at the event? Headed there 2/20 and SO excited to experience TSL for the first time!

I’d imagine this has been addressed before but wanted to ask if there are photopass photograhers with Woody/Jessie and Buzz?

How many people would you say were at the event? Headed there 2/20 and SO excited to experience TSL for the first time!

It honestly wasn’t bad at all the worst we saw was the line for Woody and Jessie. It didn’t seem, to me at least, that SDD hit more than a 5 minute wait. Well worth it, imo, because after that the park was pretty well packed. Every Indiana Jones showing seemed to even be at capacity, which I was shocked to see. Our show was definitely completely filled. For anyone curious about EMM or even considering I’d say go for it. We had a blast being able to take our time and check it all out and ride at our leisure. And we also loved the breakfast as well.

2/6 event report! Due to the app not displaying bus times correctly, we decided to take a Minnie Van. We arrived around 6:40 and there was already a good-sized line to check in, etc., but things moved quickly. They let us in at 7, and we did feel as if CMs were guiding us solely towards breakfast. We grabbed coffee and were walking to TSL at 7:15, when it opened. Did SDD once with a five minute wait, then waited a few minutes for Woody and Jesse to come out (minimal wait), and went straight to Buzz and another nice PhotoPass after Buzz, also with minimal waits. We did SDD two more times (10 minute wait posted but it was more like five), TSM twice (walk-on), and Alien SS (walk-on). We were walking out of the land at 8:45 and had to squeeze to the side in single file as the INSANE, famed RD “wall” was coming. Our party split to RD Aerosmith and Celebrity Spotlight, both with very low waits. Then we met up for a leisurely breakfast, which was better than expected. We didn’t have to wait in line to order, although it was busy there. We even had time for bathroom/ sunscreen breaks before our 10 am FP. We all talked about how ‘worth it’ this event was. Wouldn’t hesitate to do it again!
P.S. It wasn’t a long walk from Backlot Express to TSL, we didn’t mind it.

Why is 4/29 already sold out? It does not make sense to me the week of spring break has availability still 4/22 4/24 dates but 4/29 is sold out???? do you think they did not release all the tickets for that date yet???

Not sure if anyone has the answer, but wondering if Mondays sell out quicker than Wednesdays.

Why is 4/29 already sold out? It does not make sense to me the week of spring break has availability still 4/22 4/24 dates but 4/29 is sold out???? do you think they did not release all the tickets for that date yet???
Delete

Happened to glance at the calendar today, and the dates for May are blue but not yet bookable. Looks like they should be opening reservations in the next day or two, though they haven't gone past May yet.

Yay!

Eta well darn the date we want doesn’t appear to be offered. I don’t think we’re going to move stuff around for it so I think we’re out of luck.

Happened to glance at the calendar today, and the dates for May are blue but not yet bookable. Looks like they should be opening reservations in the next day or two, though they haven't gone past May yet.

Nice...FIRST! Thanks for the heads up!

That must have just happened. I’ve been popping in and out all morning and May wasn’t blue yet. If it follows anything like the MK, it will be late this evening or in the morning before it can be booked. Thanks for the catch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter